Submit a site
General Scientific Software
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Short Demonstration Version of the FFT Source Code in Fortran
- Source Code in Fortran for FFT from "Programs for Digital Signal Processing", 1979, IEEE Press, ISBN 0-87942-127-4. The book is necessary to use and understand these source code listings.
- Links to many sources of FFT code and information.
- Links and various Fortran FFT implementations.
FFTW Home Page
- Fast free C FFT library; includes multi-dimensional, real-complex, and parallel transforms.
Jens J. Nielsen's home page
- Arbitrary length FFT C-source, 3D gravity simulator, quantization of FIR filter coefficients.
Joerg's FXT Page
- Source code and links for many different FFT implementations and related information.
Notes on the FFT
- overview of FFT literature, with many references.
- Benchmark comparing speeds of many FFT codes. Results from many machines, and code to run it yourself.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor