Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Approximation Theory Network (AT-NET)
- Publishes a Bulletin and lists journals, theses, people, events and other links.
ArXiv Front: NA Numerical Analysis
- Numerical analysis section of the mathematics e-print arXiv.
Domain Decomposition Organization
- Bergen, Norway. Information about the annual international Domain Decomposition meeting, links to people working in the field and information about books and other material related to Domain Decomposition.
External Sources of Numerical Linear Algebra Information
- Compiled by Nick Gould.
- Papers, courses and links.
Inverse Symbolic Calculator
- A set of programs and specialized tables of mathematical constants dedicated to the identification of real numbers.
Jean-Pierre Moreau's Home Page
- This private website is dedicated to sources in Numerical Analysis in four languages: BASIC, C++, FORTRAN 90 and Turbo Pascal in Microsoft Windows environment.
Level Set and Fast Marching Methods:
- Tracking moving interfaces in computational geometry, materials sciences, robotics, image processing, and fluid mechanics; numerical techniques based on partial differential equations.
- Multigrid method resources. Sites, publications, software.
MatLinks Software Network
- Providing the MatLinks ToolChest and Chorus ToolBox, peer-reviewed GNU Octave and Matlab/Simulink toolsuites under active development by scientists and engineers around the world.
- Industrial mathematical consultancy, including detailed examples of numerical analysis.
- Links, people, preprints.
Method of Numerical Solution for Systems of Nonlinear Equations
- Presents a method of numerical solution for systems of nonlinear equations. Email for full information.
N-Body/Particle Simulation Methods
- An extensive online tutorial with examples and code references.
- Searchable weekly email digest on numerical analysis.
Numerical Analysis Resources FAQ
- Maintained by Steve Sullivan.
- The books on scientific algorithms are available for free in Postscript and PDF formats, software available for a fee.
Online scientific/engineering Curve Plotter
- Java applet based curve plotting program.
Open Problems in Constructive Approximation
- Articles in PostScript format.
- Software, papers, and references.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor