Submit a site
Products and Tools
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
An Introduction to the Use of Encryption
- The purpose of this article is to provide information in the area of practical cryptography of interest to anyone wishing to use cryptographic software. General explanations rather than technical detail.
An Overview of Cryptography
- Cryptography algorithms and implementations.
An overview of Cryptography
- An overview to Cryptography. Includes history, ciphering techniques, security aspects and a small dictionary to aid your reading.
- A free monthly e-mail newsletter on cryptography from Bruce Schneier
Cryptography - cryptographic terms
- Cryptographic terms
- USENET FAQs.
- The first crack of a DES-encrypted message. Includes articles describing the effort, some source code, and archives of the mailing list. Covers all ranges of technical expertise.
Diceware Passphrase Home Page
- A way to choose a secure Passphrase for use with PGP.
Distributed.net - Project DES
- A DES decryption effort being run via the Internet
Distributed.net - Project RC5
- An RC5 decryption effort being run via the Internet
Frode Weierud's Cryptology Page
- Dedicated to the history of cryptography, cipher machines and their simulation, cryptanalysis and other code breaking techniques.
- Standard Specifications For Public-Key Cryptography.
International Association for Cryptologic Research
- The (IACR) is a non-profit scientific organization whose primary purpose is to further research in cryptology and related fields
- A product of the US Navy Research Lab, the Onion Routing is an Internet based system to prevent eavesdropping and traffic analysis attacks. It is now "off-line" but listed in the ODP for completeness and potential new developments.
PKI Resource Library
- The Public Key Infrastructure Resource Library is a valuable resource for research into PKI and Information Security. You will find White Papers, A Free Introductory Guide to PKI, Success Stories and much more.
- A scheme, similar to Onion Routing, to resist traffic analysis in an IP network.
- The journal of Internet privacy.
RSA Laboratories' Cryptography FAQ
- From the makers of the RSA, MD-x, RC-x, algorithms
RSA cryptography algorithm simulate center
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor