Submit a site
High School Math
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
MathSuite v.5.00 Official Website
- MathSuite - This is the official website for MathSuite's Windows Software, that is a Powerful Calculus Environment and Matrixes Handling Engine.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Catalogue of Lattices
- By Gabriele Nebe and Neil Sloane.
- Lecture notes by David Wilkins, Trinity College, Dublin. Topics in Number Theory; Group Theory; Galois Theory.
Abstract Algebra Online
- Contains many of the definitions and theorems from the area of mathematics generally called abstract algebra. Intended for undergraduate students taking an abstract algebra class at the junior/senior level, as well as for students taking their first graduate algebra course.
Abstract Algebra: The Basic Graduate Year
- A downloadable text in abstract algebra at the beginning graduate level by Robert Ash.
Algebra Answers From Allexperts
- Volunteer experts give you one-on-one tutoring to help you solve your algebra problems for free!
- Available by FTP in BibTeX format.
Algebra II for the Algebraically Challenged.
- Algebra 2 and Trigonometry; Web page to help Algebra II students everywhere.
- From Spartanburg County School District Two.
Algebra Math Tutorials Interactive Animation
- Mathdork to the rescue! Algebra tutorials, quizzes and games using wacky interactive animation. Get quick, success satisfaction by taking on-line quizzes. Site is fun and easy to use.
- Free private tutoring, live chat, and a message board, for all levels of mathematics (not just Algebra).
Algebra Universalis List of Researchers
- Compiled by G. Gratzer.
Algebraic Areas of Mathematics
- The algebraic areas of mathematics developed from abstracting key observations about our counting, arithmetic, algebraic manipulations, and symmetry. Typically these fields define their objects of study by just a few axioms, then consider examples, structure, and application of these objects. We have included here the combinatorial topics and number theory, each of which is arguably a distinctive area of mathematics; the MathMap suggests that these parts of mathematics (in shades of red) share definite affinities.
An Introduction to the Algebraic Specification of Abstract Data Types
- Jean Baillie, Department of Computer Science, University of Hertfordshire.
Centre for Computer Algebra
- A scientific institution of the departments of Mathematics , Computer Science , and Electrical Engineering at the University of Kaiserslautern. The goal of the centre is to advance and to support the use of Computer Algebra in industry, research, and teaching.
Cohomology of Modules over the Mod 2 Steenrod Algebra
- Robert R. Bruner, Wayne State University. Tables in PS or GIF formats.
Dave's short course on Complex Numbers
- An introduction with math and a little history intended for those having a familiarity with ordinary real numbers and algebra.
Elements of Abstract and Linear Algebra, by Edwin H. Connell
- Full online book on abstract algebra with emphasis on linear algebra. Format: DVI, PDF, PS and gzipped-PS.
Finite Rank Torsion Free Modules over Dedekind Domains
- An unfinished book by Lee Lady.
- Definitions and examples, with Java applet.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor