Products and Services
Submit a site
Environmental Management Systems - ISO 14000
Geographic Information Systems
Environmental Impact Assessment
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Canadian Environmental Modelling Centre
- Center for developing, validating and distributing mass balance models which describe the fate of chemicals in the environment. Several models available for downloading.
- A gateway to hundreds of free environmental, health and safety (EHS) software packages, databases, and interactive information resources.
Environmental Software House
- Offers up-to-date, comprehensive selections of high quality software applications currently available, organised by categories: Air Pollution, Environmental Management Systems, Risk Assessment, Groundwater Resources, Waste Management, Wastewater Treatment.
Field Gear, Inc.
- Hand-held computer software and hardware for scientists and engineers to use in the field to make notes, generate reports, and access environmental databases.
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCE/ LCA) software system for economic, ecological, and technical decision support in sustainable production and product design.
Gamma Design Software
- Geostatistical modeling software for Windows and DOS. Provides variography, kriging, and mapping routines for spatial analysis.
IT Group Environmental Information Management Solutions
- Offers data management software, environmental health and safety (EHS) and waste management software for GIS consulting and web-enabled environmental solutions.
Risk Identification of Soil Contamination - RISC
- A framework and model to predict potential risks, using expertise on presence and behaviour of contaminants in soil. Downloadable demo. Developed by the Van Hall Institute in Groningen, The Netherlands.
- Integrated package incorporating SESOIL, AT123D and BIOSCREEN -- everything needed to perform contaminant transport and fate modeling. Model results can be used to establish site-specific cleanup levels in soil and groundwater.
- Software tools for simulation and 3-D visualization of many different environmental impacts (including air, water, noise, odors, traffic). Can be used online in ASP mode (Application Service Provider).
Scientific Software Group
- Distributor of a wide range of environmental software, including groundwater, surface water, bioremediation, air pollution, and geotechnical applications.
- Publishes environmental software including air dispersion models, chemical tracking software, and emission inventory systems.
USCG Area Contingency Plans Data
- Compact Disk to keep the USCG ACPs available to save time searching for, ordering, or downloading the plans from the Internet.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor