Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Exploratory and Euclidean methods in Environmental sciences.
An Interactive Tool For Exploring Diversity in Digital Earth Images
- Diversidad Software scans digital earth images and automatically identifies areas with both high and low biodiversity.
- Microbial Ecology Resources' software; this particular item will run simulations of multiple species in a specific environment. Most variables can be manipulated.
- Program for calculating the volumes, surface areas, and surface to volume ratios of diatoms.
CODA: Conservation Options and Decisions Analysis
- CODA is a free software package for nature conservation planning.
Didg Information Systems
- Mobile, desktop and internet information systems for recording, identifying and brokering plant and animal observations.
ECOSIM : Ecosystem Simulation
- Information and links concerning ecological modeling and application of simulation to ecology.
EcoBeaker - Ecology teaching software
- Simulation software for teaching ecology, conservation biology, and evolution. Also makes individual-based research models.
Ecological Software Solutions
- Software for biology, ecology, geography, wildlife fisheries and the environmental sciences.
Ecology Educational Software
- Free educational software for college-level ecology courses plus links to many additional software sites.
Ecomaster and Cascoly Critters
- Software: Ecology and biology simulations for all ages
Environmental Design Making
- Microbial Ecology Resources' software designed for students. Allows students to create ecosystems to gain understandings of ecosystem functionality and productivity.
- Yale software; downloadable demo available for this software. Designed to teach ecosystem dynamics to advanced ecology students. Updated frequently.
- KiteGraph illustrates growth patterns of animal populations in kite diagrams.
- Programs from Ecological Methodology by Charles J. Krebs, compiled to run under Windows 3.x and Windows 9x.
LemnaTec Image Processing
- Bio-testing for potentially hazardous substances using image processing of cultured Lemna.
Patuxent Software Archive
- Site contains software for ecological management, including tagging game and ecosystem analysis.
Pisces Conservation Ltd
- An independent environmental and ecological consultancy and software house, producing programs for ecology, environmental control and evaluation and education. Have specialist expertise in large and small-scale engineering projects and conservation schemes.
- Online quantitative population ecology lectures and population model and data information.
- Distance is a software program designed for the analysis of distance sampling data, to estimate density and abundance of a population.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor