Submit a site
Health Physics and Radiological Health
Indoor Air Quality
Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
Products and Services
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Green Chip Stocks
- Green Chip Stocks editor Jeff Siegel reports on the most lucrative stocks in the alternative and renewable energy space, as well as today's green, sustainable and organic markets.
Blue Marble: How to Stop Global Warming
- The causes and effects of our man-made Climate Change. See how to help stop Global Warming on an individual level.
Mold Training School
- Discover how you can be trained and certified as a Certified Mold Inspector, Certified Mold Remediator, and Certified Environmental Hygienist at our mold and environmental training school and class.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Center for Bioenvironmental Research at Tulane/Xavier Universities.
- Provides information about the CBR and its mission to conduct and coordinate research and teaching to enhance global understanding of environmental issues and provide solutions through innovative communication and technology.
Environmental Change and Human Health in Countries of Africa, the Caribbean and the Pacific
- Report by Stockholm Environmental Institute concludes that "old" problems of inadequate water, poor sanitation, smoky dwellings, and a lack of food, together with changes in the world economy pose a more obvious threat in these countries than does global climate change.
Fiber Glass Health Hazard Information Network
- Fiberglass information network; health effects of respirable, durable mineral fibers. Victims' stories, symptoms, background, identification, do-it-yourself home contamination testing and clean up tips.
Global Warming Could Worsen Allergies, Study Finds
- NY Times article about study on potential for global climate change to increase the prevalence of ragweed. [Subscription required - free.]
Health and Environment Research
- About World Research Institute research into the interaction between human disease, pollution, and large-scale environmental, development, and demographic changes.
How Energy Policies Affect Public Health
- The connection between energy policy and increased levels of respiratory and cardiopulmonary disease has become clearer in the past few years. People living in cities with high levels of pollution have a higher risk of mortality than those living in less polluted cities.
Institute of Occupational, Social, and Environmental Medicine, Erfurt, Germany
- Discusses the institute's background and current and past projects. Indoor air quality is a particular focus. Bilingual site has more extensive information in Deutsch than in English.
Longitudinal Cohort Study of Environmental Effects on Child Health and Development
- News and information about progress of this U.S. government initiative.
National Environmental Indicator Series
- Environmental indicators are selected key statistics which represent or summarize a significant aspect of the state of the environment, natural resource sustainability and related human activities.
National Report on Human Exposure to Environmental Chemicals
- CDC National Center for Environmental Health report of ongoing assessment of the U.S. populations exposure to environmental chemicals using biomonitoring.
Trade Secrets - A Moyers Report
- PBS investigative report by Bill Moyers about how human health and safety have been put at risk by the chemical industry. Includes documents obtained during a lawsuit against chemical companies. Advocates citizen action.
Weather and Health
- DO health network reports on global warming and atmospheric spread of disease and alternative theory of mad cow disease.
Winthrop AIR Environment Health Committee
- Information focal point for the health impact of Boston Logan Airport on nearby communities. Contains the "Winthrop Health Study Report," the scientific study linking people's respiratory health to their proximity to Logan Airport.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor