Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
11th International Conference on Aquatic Invasive Species
- A comprehensive international forum for the presentation and review of scientific knowledge related to marine and freshwater aquatic invasive species. Oct 1-4, 2001.
Aliens Exterminate Amphibians
- Abstracts and summaries highlighting the role that introduced aquatic organisms can have in the decline of amphibian populations have been compiled from various sources.
Aquatic Invasions Research Directory
- Searchable database of people all over the world conducting research in the field of aquatic invasions. The database provides authors' contact details and descriptions of research projects undertaken since 1990.
Aquatic Nuisance Species Task Force (ANSTF)
- An intergovernmental organization dedicated to preventing and controlling aquatic nuisance species, and implementing the Nonindigenous Aquatic Nuisance Prevention and Control Act of 1990.
Aquatic, Wetland and Invasive Plant Information Retrieval System
- Information about the plants which are most often the subjects of interest to users of APIRS. From the University of Florida.
Baltic Research Network on Invasions and Introductions
- Non-indigenous estuarine and marine organisms (NEMO).
Biological Pollution: Aquatic Invasive Species
- The Northeast-Midwest Institute is undertaking numerous efforts to prevent the introduction and spread of nonindigenous aquatic nuisance species.
Coastal Research and Extension Center-Aquatic Nuisance Species
- Study of the impact made by non-native aquatic species.
Database on Introduction of Aquatic species (DIAS)
- The database includes records of species introduced or transferred from one country to another and does not consider movements of species inside the same country.
Exotic Species and their Effects on the Great Lakes
- Exotics- learn about nonindigenous creatures that invade the Great Lakes Region of the U.S. - Don't let them hitch a ride with you!
Exotic Species in the Great Lakes Basin
- From the Great Lakes Information Network, a comprehensive collection of research publications and education materials covering aquatic nuisance species.
Exotic predators swallow the Southwest's native frogs
- News item (High Country News, Arizona, USA).
Great Lakes Panel on Aquatic Nuisance Species (ANS)
- (ANS)has worked to prevent and control the occurrence of aquatic nuisance species in the Great Lakes.
Group on Aquatic Alien Species (GAAS)
- The GAAS was established in 1998 in the framework of the Russian government's "Biodiversity" Program, as part of the Project "Dynamics of biodiversity of aquatic communities in the Baltic Sea Basin under the influence of alien species".
Introduced Species In the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta
- Common and scientific names by the Delta Atlas.
Invading Species Homepage
- Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters site shows you how to do your part in controlling invasive species,
Invasive Species Alert
- Information about invasive species in King County, Washington, USA.
Marine Bioinvader's Site
- The Exotic Species pages give an introduction to the problems associated with these organisms, the pathways for their introduction, and an overview of treatment and control methods.
National Invasive Species Act of 1996
- Text of the U.S. statute intended to reduce the spread of zebra mussel and other invasive aquatic species.
Nonindigenous Aquatic Nuisance Species State Management Plan:
- A Strategy to Confront Their Spread in Michigan.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor