Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Exotic microorganisms found in deep ice core samples
- Life forms found in Antarctic ice include fungi, algae, bacteria, and diatoms. Space Science News article.
GISP2 - Greenland Ice Sheet Project2
- Information about ice core research and drilling which discovered 3053.44 meters of ice at the Greenland site, the deepest ice core in the world.
Ice Core Drilling in Greenland Ice Cap
- Website of the Glaciology Group at the University of Copenhagen includes information on long-term studies in Greenland.
Ice Core Paleoclimatology Group
- Drilling projects in Bolivia, Greenland, Antarctica, Peru, Greenland, China and Franz Josef Land.
The GISP2 ice core record - Paleoclimate highlights
- U.S. National Report to IUGG, 1991-1994.
U.S. National Ice Core Laboratory
- U.S. Geologcial Survey center in Denver, Colorado.
WAISCORES - Deep Ice Coring in Western Antarctica
- initiative to investigate the influence of the West Antarctic ice sheet on climate and sea level change through recovery and study of two ice cores.
Welcome to GISP2 - Greenland Ice Sheet Project 2
- An ice-core drilling project on Greenland.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor