Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Analysis of dendrochronological variability and natural climates in Eurasia over the last 10,000 years. Research by the University of East Anglia Climatic Research Unit.
Aegean Dendrochronology Project
- The Malcolm and Carolyn Wiener Laboratory for Aegean and Near Eastern Dendrochronology
Can Tree Rings Be Used to Calibrate Radiocarbon Dates?
- by R.H. Brown
- A brief primer on the subject of dating past events by looking at tree rings.
- Tree rings and climatology research at the Dendroclimatology Laboratory, Stockholm University.
Dendroclimatology at SIO
- Tree ring, climate, and marine varve research at the Scripps Institution of Oceanography.
- Searchable database of European dendro-chronology, compiled by Dr Tom Levanic, Biotechnical faculty, Ljubljana, Slovenia. Information on laboratories, accessed via search or sensitive map.
International Tree Ring Laboratory
- Dr. habil Martin Worbes' tree-ring research in temperate, tropical, and subtropical regions.
Laboratory for Wood Anatomy and Dendrochronology, Lund University
- About the laboratory, current and past research activities, and links to other tree-ring websites, particularly in Europe.
Lamont-Doherty Tree Ring Lab
- Scientists from the TRL are actively involved in pioneering research projects in many parts of the globe; from the high latitudes of both hemispheres to the low-latitude tropics of Asia and the Americas.
Oxford Dendrochronology Laboratory
- An independent tree-ring dating laboratory concentrating primarily on the dating and analysis of standing timber structures. Projects, publications, the dated buildings register.
Rocky Mountain Tree-Ring Research, Inc.
- Rocky Mountain Tree-Ring Research is a nonprofit research organization that provides expertise in tree-ring data collection and analysis.
Sheffield Dendrochronology Laboratory
- In Sheffield University, UK. Lab has a continuous master tree-ring sequence for England going back to about 5000BC. Site content includes "What is Dendrochronology?"
The Ultimate Tree-Ring Web Pages
- Organized collection of information and links on tree-ring research, or dendrochronology, by Henri D. Grissino-Mayer.
University of Arizonan Laboratory of Tree-Ring Research
- Applies dendrochronology to understanding environmental variability in climatic, hydrologic, geomorphic, and ecological systems and their interactions with human societies. Contact and academic information.
University of Arkansas Tree-Ring Laboratory
- Research concentrates on the development of exactly-dated annual tree-ring chronologies from ancient forests worldwide.
University of Victoria Tree-Ring Laboratory
- Research includes an archive of tree-ring chronologies from Vancouver Island and the Coast Mountains of British Columba.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor