Submit a site
Academia and Institutes
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A list at Ohio Supercomputer Centre
- Links to pages which may be of interest to computational chemists.
An Introduction to Infrared Spectroscopy and Greenhouse Gases
- An introduction to Infrared Spectroscopy.
An Introduction to Quantum Mechanics
- Answers the questions, 1. What is a Wave Function? and 2. What is an Orbital?
Charles Evans and Associates
- A tutorial on Rutherford backscattering.
European Physical Society
- Online version, prizes, and publication links.
Gas Research Institute
- University of California at Berkeley, Stanford University, The University of Texas at Austin, and SRI International provides reaction mechanism and thermochemical data of selected small molecules (e.g. 1-3 heavy atoms) and radicals, e.g. CN(g). Also input files for the Sandia National Laboratory Chemkin-II programs.
Helium atom: Double-Zeta Calculation in Java
- Calculate the single determinant singlet ground state 1s2 wavefunction of the helium atom from within your browser.
- A tool for the simulation of infrared spectra, especially for compounds whose spectra are not available in any database.
IUPAC Commission V.8
- Authoritative texts on all aspects of solubilities.
International Symposium on Solubility Phenomena
- Eighth International Symposium on Solubility Phenomena.
Mathcad Documents for Physical Chemistry
- Links to Mathcad files, Adobe Acrobat files, and pointers to other sources of Mathcad documents on many topical areas within Physical Chemistry.
Mathtrek Systems - EQS4WIN
- PC-Windows software to assist in the calculation of equilibrium concentrations for five compounds and two elements (demonstration version.) Both Contains the JANAF thermochemical database. Also links to related tutorials.
Nuclear Data Dissemination Home Page
- Wide variety of information relating to nuclear structure and decay.
Occidental College - The Second Law of Thermodynamics
- Discussion of time's arrow, murphy's law, activation energy, chemical kinetics, and chemical bonds.
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization Book
- Measurement and Description of Particle Properties and Behavior in Powders and Other Disperse Systems.
Physical Chemistry Resources
- Large number of links to resources related to physical chemistry.
- This Arena is aimed at providing those of you in the academic and professional communities a 'one-stop shop' for all your Physics & Chemistry needs. Whether you are an researcher, professional, or student, we are sure there will be something of interest for you.
Science on High-Energy Lasers
- An overview of science performed with high energy lasers, including five scientific areas (astrophysics and space physics, hydrodynamics, material properties, plasma physics, radiation sources, and radiative properties).
Second Law of Thermodynamics
- Conversational introduction to the second law and entropy via practical everyday examples. Qualitative, non-math, but substantial.
- Links to web resources on the topic of Spectroscopy.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor