Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Squier Group : Education : Physical Chemistry : Molecular Dynamics
- Multimedia presentations and slideshow on Molecular Dynamics.
Table of the Nuclides
- Interactive map of the nuclides. Users can click to zoom in on a region of the table or enter a specific nuclide manually. Data listed for individual nuclides include atomic mass, binding energy, atomic abundance, parent/daughter nuclides (if applicable), and cross section values.
The Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Chemical Physics
- Interests can be broadly classified into five general areas: energy deposition, surface science, biological applications, properties of condensed matter and properties of isolated atoms and molecules.
The Spherical Harmonics Gallery Page
- Graphical presentation of spherical harmonics. (A spherical harmonic is a single-valued, continuous, bounded, complex function that play an important role in quantum mechanics as the eigenfunctions of certain angular momentum operators.)
Thermo Chemical Calculator
- Online calculator for many thermodynamic and chemical operations on ideal gas mixtures, using accurate temperature-dependent thermodynamic properties. Simple form interface.
Thermodynamic properties of elastomers
- An introduction.
- Basic cycles and components.
Thermodynamics Research Laboratory
- Classical, Quantum, Nanoscale & Statistical Thermodynamics & Mechanics data and property calculation Sites.
Thermodynamics and Thermal Physics
- About.com's index to thermodynamics information.
- Java applets to easily and simply display molecular systems.
- A German site. But very useful.
University of Fribourg, Switzerland
- Institute of Physical Chemistry with downloadable computational chemistry spreadsheets.
Virtual Laser Laboratory
- An interactive introduction to the use of lasers in the lab.
Visualization of Hydrogen Wave Functions
- Form and content interface to generate 3D isocontour surfaces of wave functions or electron densities. A VRML browser is required.
Workshop in Relativistic Quantum Mechanics
- Workshop consisting of 16 lectures over a period of 5 days. Also 16 tutorials for discussion and problem solving. Lecture notes available for download.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor