Submit a site
Academia and Institutes
Ionic and Covalent Bonding
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Searchable Library of Plutonium Information
- This electronic resource library is a project of the Amarillo National Resource Center for Plutonium.
AIP Center for History of Physics: The Discovery of the Electron
- An exhibit with text, animations and voice about J.J. Thomson's 1897 experiments which helped bring understanding of the electron as a fundamental unit of matter.
- Scanning Tunneling Microscopy image gallery of many metals and surfaces on an atomic scale.
CSC Inorganic Division
- Canadian Society of Chemistry, Division of Inorganic Chemistry.
- Information about chlorine and its derivatives from Euro Chlor, an affiliate of the European Chemical Industry Council (CEFIC.)
- An Introductory course (course objectives and lecture summaries) in coordination chemistry at The University of the West Indies, Mona Campus.
- Part of the 'The Organometallic HyperTextBook'. Definitions of coordination numbers in complexes of transition metals. By Rob Toreki (University of Kentucky, USA.)
Crystal Field Theory
- A short tutorial on crystal field theory.
Division of Inorganic Chemistry
- American Chemical Society division of Inorganic Chemistry.
Extraction of alumina from bauxite
- Material on the extraction of alumina from bauxite, the Chemistry of spices, Jerk Pork? Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, Jamaican Rum from sugar cane, Synfuel from Ethanol, Marine Natural Products. From The University of the West Indies, Mona Campus.
Extraction of bauxite
- More than you ever wanted to know about the extraction of bauxite.
Formulas and Names of Ionic Compounds
- Primer on nomenclature of inorganic compounds. Introduction to basic rules with examples.
Free Education: Inorganic Chemistry
- Free online courses, tutorials, and activities in Inorganic Chemistry.
- The crystal structure of gold.
- How to predict the properties of solids.
Inorganic Chemistry Group
- University of Southern Denmark research group on inorganic chemistry.
Inorganic Chemistry Teaching Resources
- Three dimensional periodic table of radii and structure database.
Inorganic Courses from the West Indies
- Including course information on coordination numbers, geometry and a start on Interpretation of spectra.
Inorganic Reaction Mechanisms
- Notes about inorganic reaction mechanisms, including an introduction to kinetics and mechanism, substitution reactions, sis and trans effects, trans influence, anation and solvolysis reactions, and electron transfer reactions (from Oxford University in the UK).
Inorganic Reaction Mechanisms I
- WWW resources for a course given by Dermot O'Hare at Oxford, UK.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor