Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Society For Microbiology
- Division Q - Environmental and General Applied Microbiology.
Applied and Environmental Microbiology
- A monthly journal published by the American Society for Microbiology.
- University of Minnesota Biocatalysis/Biodegradation Database lists microbial biocatalytic reactions and biodegradation pathways primarily for xenobiotic, chemical compounds.
Bioremediation Discussion Group
- Introduction to biological remediation, moderated listserver for discussion of the technical aspects of bioremediation science/engineering, and extensive collection of links to other Internet resources about biogeochemistry, hydrology, bioremediation, hazardous waste, and other environmental topics.
Centre for Virology and Environmental Microbiology
- UK research organization. Topics of investigation include microbial diversity in freshwater ecosystems, biodegradation of pollutants, and biosensor development.
EMSL Analytical, Inc.
- Providing asbestos, lead, environmental microbiology, environmental chemistry, indoor air quality and materials testing and inspection services.
International course on Environmental Microbiology
- May 2000, Antwerp, Belgium
ORNL Microbial Biogeochemistry group
- Microbial ecology and bioremediation in the subsurface. Research couples molecular biology and bioreporter techniques with traditional microbiological methods to investigate microbial communities and the processes by which microorganisms transform hazardous chemical contaminants. Applications to bioremediation.
The Microbial Literacy Collaborative
- (MLC) is partnership of organizations committed to a road-based scientific educational initiative helping people learn more about the microbial world that surrounds, inhabits and sustains us all.
US EPA Microbiology Home Page
- Providing access to microbiology-related information that has been developed or managed by the agency.
W.K. Kellogg Biological Station
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor