Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Digital Atlas of Histology
- Brazilian atlas with high resolution microscopic images, designed for bimedical students and professionals.
Histology Lab: Protocol Index
- Histotechnology technical methods from the University of Nottingham, UK.
Histology Society of Ohio
- "A professional organization founded in 1973 to educate those in the health sciences community interested in pathology and... histotechnology and its related areas." Site includes breaking news, a bookstore, conference and membership information, and discussion forums for histologists.
- Everything you need to know about histology. A comprehensive web site that includes links, books, mnemonics, histology games and information about histology. This is for undergraduate anatomy students, graduate anatomy students, medical students, dental students, and other health professional students.
Histology on the WWW
- Contains links to sites with images, protocols and techniques, and general histology resources.
- Interactive diagrams of normal human histology. Clicking on an organ opens a pop-up window with a slide of normal tissue.
Internet Atlas of Histology
- More than 1000 labeled images, with descriptions, practice labs, and quizzes. Created by the UIUC College of Medicine.
- A comprehensive histology atlas from the Kansas University Medical Center.
- Lesson plans with slides and practicals for the Loyola University Medical Education Network histology course.
Laboratory of Histology and Embryology
- Research focusing on histology, cell biology, microscopy, neurobiology, and stereology. From the University of Oporto, Portugal.
Martindale's Health Science Guide: Anatomy & Histology Center
- Histology section includes exams, courses, techniques and procedures, and tissue preservation resources.
National Society for Histotechnology
- Incorporated in 1974 for the purpose of advancing professional growth, standards, knowledge and performance of histotechnology through continuing and formal education programs.
- Online resource for histotechnologists, with help sheets on staining, preparation, dyes, and safety.
UC-Davis Human Microscopic Anatomy
- Thorough atlas with hyperlinked notes and slides, as well as good organ reviews by slides, study set of slides, and sample quizzes.
UF College of Medicine Histology Tutorial
- Comprehensive tutorial in both quiz and review modes, with internal links to slides and an extensive glossary.
UW Histology Atlas
- University of Wisconsin Medical School offers several ways to view their information.
University of Pennsylvania Histology Homepage
- Slides arranged by tissue or organ types, for non-human mammals and birds. From School of Veterinary Medicine.
Vanderbilt University Medical School Histology
- Lesson plans for blood, epithelium, nervous tissues, and salivary glands and exocrine pancreas tissues.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor