Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
3-D Anatomy for Students
- Nicely designed exploration of human anatomy for 3-D virtual dissection - from McGill University.
- Comprehensive anatomy directory with many resources to help understand the musculoskeletal system.
- Includes a three dimensional reconstruction and the visible man.
Anatomy Department, University of Malta
- The official website of the Anatomy Department, Faculty of Medicine & Surgery, University of Malta. A repository of anatomical resources such as textbooks, anatomical specimens and lecture notes.
Anatomy Modules: Anatomy Module List
- University of Washington Department of Radiology, with online textbook, teaching files, anatomy learning modules, and continuing medical education (CME).
- Complete information on the circulatory, respiratory, digestive, reproductive and nervous systems.
- Anatomy of the skull, meninges, femoral triangle, larynx, shoulder, vertebral column, obturator, sciatic and femoral nerves. From the University of Newcastle.
Anatomy of the Pelvis and Perineum
- Multimedia textbook and teaching module on anatomy of the pelvis and perineum, including radiographic, MRI, CT, and fluoroscopic imaging - from the Univ. of Iowa.
Atlas of Human Anatomy in Cross Section
- A color atlas of cross sectional anatomy in the axial plane which serves as an anatomic reference text.
- A multimedia program developed at the University of Michigan by the Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology and the Learning Resource Center.
- Includes a variety interactive atlases, including the brain and neuroanatomy, thoracic organs, and the knee.
Grays Anatomy of the Human Body
- Features 1,247 vibrant engravings, many in color, from the classic 1918 publication from Bartleby.com.
How Stuff Works: Heart
- A medical doctor provides a 7-part graphical look at the heart.
HowStuffWorks: How Muscles Work
- Animation and illustrations fully describe the three unique kinds of muscle in any mammal's body and how each operates.
Human Anatomy On-line
- The place for fun, interactive and educational views of the human body.
Human Brain: Dissections of the Real Brain
- Work from the Virtual Hospital. Compelling content. An atlas of brain anatomy and collection of brain and spinal cord dissections for those seeking to understand the organization and functions of the human nervous system.
- Diagrams, tips, and mnemonics for remembering important aspects of anatomy, with lists of questions that bring out the relevance and test understanding of basic principles - Cambridge Univ.
Institute of Anatomy of Paris
- Compelling images and information about the museum and anatomy links.
- University of Pennsylvania Medical Center Radiology Interactive.
LUMEN - Structure of the Human Body
- Loyola University Medical Center information about anatomy.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor