Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Elephant Satellite Tracking in Malaysia
- One of the tasks handled is to help landowners reduce crop damage caused by wildlife. Elephants can cause great damage to plantations. To reduce that damage, DWNP has developed an elephant trans-location program.
George E Pearce
- Offers expert, independent advice on management of badgers in the UK.
K-State Research and Extension Library: Wildlife Management Library
- Publications and videos on management and control of nuisance animals and birds; also information on desireable wildlife and fish farming.
Miami Valley Ohio Chapter of Quail Unlimited
- Non profit group that works with groups like Ducks Unlimited and the Ohio Department of Natural Resources to preserve wild game bird habitat, ultimately for the benefit of hunters, and not the birds themselves.
Mountain Lion Foundation
- Non-profit conservation and education organization founded in 1986, dedicated to protecting the mountain lion, its wild habitat and the wildlife that shares its habitat -- for present and future generations throughout California and the West.
National Wildlife Federation
- Education, inspiration and assistance for individuals and organizations to conserve wildlife and other natural resources. Action links, and environment discussion board.
National Wildlife Refuge System
- Home page for the National Wildlife Refuge System Server.
National Wildlife Research Center
- Site lists publications and research programs of NWRC in the area of wildlife damage management (solving human conflicts with wildlife.
Native American Fish and Wildlife Society
- Promoting exchange of information and management techniques for self-determined tribal fish and wildlife management in North America.
Natural Resources Research Information Pages
- Intended to be an Internet resource guide for researchers, practitioners and students in the natural resources field.
North American Amphibian Monitoring Program
- Seeking volunteers around the country to assist in gathering data on salamanders and frogs. Part of the DAPTF (Declining Amphibian Populations Task Force).
Northern Alaska Environmental Center
- A grassroots environmental organization in interior Alaska. They work to protect the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and the Western Arctic, support the sustainable management of Alaska's boreal forest, and sponsor Camp Habitat.
Northern Prairie Wildlife Research Center
- Comprehensive information about U.S. birds.
Northwest Habitat Institute
- The NHI is a non-profit scientific and educational organization located in Corvallis Oregon. Our mission is to promote and facilitate the conservation of the Northwestern United States' native species and habitats.
Olympia Forest Science Laboratory - Wildlife Ecology Team
- Their research focuses on ecology, management, and conservation of sensitive wildlife species.
On-line Wildlife Research Publications
- More research from the Redwood Sciences Laboratory of the USDA Forest Service.
Patuxent Wildlife Research Center
- America's first wildlife experiment station and research refuge. Research in waterfowl harvest management, wildlife habitat improvement, effects of environmental contaminants, endangered species conservation, migratory bird management, and wildlife population analysis.
- A nonprofit conservation organization founded in 1982 in response to the decline of the ring-necked pheasant population.
Predator Project: Saving a Place for America's Predators
- Predator protection, wildland protection, grassroots advocacy, non-profit organization located in Bozeman, Montana.
Project ALAS - Arthropods of La Selva
- A large-scale inventory of arthropod diversity in a lowland tropical rainforest to counteract our nearly total ignorance of patterns of arthropod diversity and our lack of inventory products(identification tools, locality data, specimens, databases) greatly limiting the inclusion of arthropods in conservation applications and natural products development.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor