Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Bioassessment and Biocriteria
- U.S. EPA website includes a primer and FAQs on biological criteria and their application, guidelines on their use in aquatic ecosystems, case studies, and links/contacts for additional information.
California Wildlife Exposure Factor and Toxicity Database
- Search a compilation of exposure factors (i.e., ecological and physiological data) and toxicity data for a number of California mammals, birds, amphibians and reptiles.
EXTOXNET - The EXtension TOXicology NETwork
- Safety information about pesticides and fungicides. Issues related to garden chemicals.
Ecological Risk Analysis Tools and Applications
- Information for use in conducting ecological screening and baseline risk assessments, from Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL).
- Provides discussion list focusing on risk assessment and ecotoxicology issues. On line LISTSERV at Virginia Tech.
Environmental Contaminants Encyclopedia
- General information about 118 elements, compounds, and products. U.S. National Park Service, February 1998.
Environmental Impact of Waste Chromium in Tannery Agglomerates in East Calcutta Wetland Ecosystem
- Ecotoxicology research abstract.
Environmental Toxicology Laboratory
- ETL has developed a innovative environmental technology, the Tetramitus Assay. This bioassay detects toxicity in sediment, whole water and other samples.
European Network Bioindication
- Assess air quality by the use of bioindicator plants in eleven European cities. Provides information about the project, news, resources and results.
Graduate Study in Toxicology at Iowa State University
- Nationally recognized toxicology research are the foundation of the Interdepartmental Graduate Major in Toxicology at Iowa State University. Graduate degrees are offered at the master of science and doctor of philosophy levels.
Jason Conder's Ecotoxicology Research
- Information on heavy metals research, career vitae, and links to other ecotoxicology sites. Research on bioavailability, toxicity, and environmental fate of TNT in aquatic sediments and heavy metal bioavailability in soil.
- Automatic evaluation of biotests by image-processing. Fast, accurate, reproducible, cost-effective By LemnaTec.
MitoScan Rapid Mitochondria-based Bioassays
- Toxicity test kits for diverse applications in environmental eco-toxicity monitoring, effluent management and product safety screening using a rapid mitochondria-based biosensor.
- Specialists for the supply and construction of ecotoxicology testing equipment and agricultural research equipment.
The National Centre for Environmental Toxicology (NCET)
- Information, advice and research on chemical and biological contamination of drinking water, the aquatic environment and soils. Information to help those managing pollution incidents, industrial development and environmental planning.
Unknown Contaminant Found In Seabird Eggs
- Researchers found an unidentified organohalogen contaminant in the eggs of Atlantic and Pacific Ocean seabirds. If a marine organism is the source, this would be the first instance of a naturally produced organohalogen accumulating in the eggs of wild birds.
Working Group Ecotoxicology
- Provides information on program at the Dresden University of Technology Institute of Hydrobiology.
- Provides biological testing and bioassays with plants as test organisms to detect the effects of chemicals and pollutants in water, air and soil.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor