Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute
- The AFRRI is part of the United States Department of Defense. On-line publications, seminar schedules and reports.
CESER Project - Countermeasures, Environmental and Socio-Economic Responses
- European Community investigation of measures (such as deep plowing, special fertilizers, changes in livestock feed, or land-use changes) for long-term management of accidental radioactive contamination of agricultural systems.
Eco Rad 2001 Conference
- The congress centers around radioecology/ecotoxicology as sciences which encourage the understanding of mechanisms and the resolution of practical problems. September 3-7, 2001 in Aix en Provence, France.
International Union of Radioecology
- Professional association of radioecologists and scientists in related fields. Information about the organization, upcoming meetings, online issues papers and other publications, and links to other websites related to environmental radiation protection.
Journal of Environmental Radioactivity
- Publication of original research or review papers on any aspect of the occurrence of radioactivity in natural systems. Science Direct Elsevier Science on line journal.
Laboratory for Radioecology, Nakaminato, Japan
- Studies environmental behavior of radionuclides and effects of radioactivity on marine organisms.
Radiation Physics and Radiocarbon Research Labs at University College Dublin
- Specialises in the measurement of minute traces of artificial and natural radionuclides in the environment.
Radioactivity in the Arctic
- Arctic Monitoring and Assessment Programme study of the sources, levels, exposures and effects of radioactivity in the Arctic environment.
- Information resource for persons interested in the public safety consequences and radioecological impact of nuclear accidents and industries. Focus is on the dispersion of anthropogenic radionuclides into the biosphere.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor