Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Produces products and technology to control solidification: freezing and crystallizing. Information and products in areas of cryopreservation for IVF, bulk cell cryopreservation, freeze drying, food freezing, pipe scale deposition. In Cambridge, England.
- Bal-Tec AG - Electron Microscopy sample preparation products including high pressure and jet freezing, freeze fracturing, cryo transfer, and freeze substitution. A Swiss company.
- Supply and service of instruments and equipment for the cryobiological specialty sciences and the fields of assisted reproductive technologies. Sales reps for most of the major brands of containers and instrumentation. In Napa, California.
Celox Laboratories, Inc.
- Specialty: high quality serum replacers and DMSO/serum free cryopreservatives for human and other mammal cell cultures. In St. Paul, MN.
CryoLogic Pty. Ltd.
- Makes Freeze Control cryopreservation systems for biotic tissue samples, and BioTherm portable incubators. Represented in many countries. Home: Mount Waverley, Victoria, Australia.
Freezing fungi germ plasm in liquid nitrogen.
- Research suggestions from the INVAM Culture Collection at West Virginia University.
I.M.T: Interface Multigrad Technology Ltd.
- Supplies devices for cryopreservation or vitrification of sperm, ova, stem cells, and other tissues. In Merhavia, Israel.
Linkam Scientific Instruments Ltd.
- Heating/freezing stages for microscopy, covering the widest temperature range from -196°C to 1500°C.
Locus Technology, Inc.
- Makes Cryo: cryopreservation data manager database.
Nalge Nunc International
- Products for cryogenic storage: CryoTube vials and barcodes.
- Supplying a complementary range of scientific laboratory equipment in the fields of cell culture, low temperature storage, cryopreservation and centrifugation.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor