Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A World of Salvias
- Contains galleries of Salvia images with descriptions, and links to nurseries, botanic gardens, and other related sites. The mission is to increase awareness of these plants.
- Information on growing acacias in south-east Queensland, specifically from seed.
- Look-up photos and descriptions of California wildflowers by color, common name, Latin name or family.
- Cultivation, propagation, and general information; photos; and links.
Carnivorous Plants Books
- Books and other media on carnivorous plants (Insectivorous Plants). Free booksearches, (also in other fields), and free email newsletter.
Central Washington Native Plants
- Plants of the Pacific Northwest, Central Washington region. Photographs of both cordilleran and endemic species.
- Resources, evaluation, books, nursery sources, description, and identification. Includes original keys to major coniferous genera.
Ex Situ Plant Conservation Symposium
- Hosted by the Chicago Botanic Garden in 1999.
Flora of Hokkaido, Japan
- Distribution maps of vascular plants grown in Hokkaido are shown.
Flora of the Mountains of Southern California
- Search archive of more than 500 photographs of native Californian plants sorted by color, latin name, common name, community, and plant uses.
Grass Hybrids Database
- A cooperative project dedicated to collecting data from interspecies crosses between Gramineae and disseminating these data immediately via the searchable hybrids list database on this website.
International Aroid Society
- Dedicated to the dissemination of information on the plants in the family Araceae such as taxonomy, nomenclature, botany, pollination, horticulture, ethnobotany, literature, and art, as well as membership information for the IAS.
- Photographs and descriptions and key to the flowering and non-flowering plants of Missouri.
Moscow State University Botanical Server
- Botanical server of the Moscow University. Contains the information on botanical divisions of the Moscow State University, herbaria, and images from old botanical books.
Native Plants of the Verde Valley and Sedona
- A photographic "field guide" to the plants of central Arizona's Verde Valley and Sedona. Photos and descriptions of more than 100 common plants.
Noble Foundation Plant Image Gallery
- A plant identification resource that covers more than 630 species of trees, grasses, and forbs native to the southern Great Plains.
Onion and Garlic Research at the University of Liverpool
- Research into flavor of Alliums using biochemical and molecular genetic methods, led by Dr. Hamish A. Collin and Dr. Meriel G. Jones.
Phoenix Tropical Gardens
- Thousands of plants with pictures and growing information. Includes many succulents, herbs, and tropical fruit trees.
Plants For a Future
- A resource centre for rare and unusual plants, particularly those which have edible, medicinal or other uses. The site contains an online database of over 7000 plants.
Plants Found on the Corona Ranch
- Photographic catalogue of plants found on the Corona Ranch in the Chihuahuan Desert of New Mexico.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor