Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Did the Wood Roach or Prototermite Cause the Permian-Triassic Coal Hiatus?
- Hypothesis that the symbiosis of the wood roach with a cellulose digesting protozoa caused the early Triassic coal hiatus.
Environmental Archaeology, Florida Museum of Natural History
- This discipline analyzes and interprets past human resources uses and human/environment interactions. It is made up of three subdisciplines - Zooarchaeology, Archaeobotany, and Archaeopedology.
Geobiology of Polar Latitude Eocene Forests
- Describes a paleobotanical/paleoecological study of fossil forest site in the Canadian high arctic. Research information about the University of Pennsylvania research at the fossil forest site.
Global Vegetation History
- An atlas of changes in climate and vegetation over the last 150,000 years (the Quaternary period).
Hans' Paleobotany Pages
- Website on fossil plants.
History of Paleozoic Forests and the Earliest Land Plants
- Information from the Paleobotanic Research Group at the University of Munster.
Internet Directory for Botany
- Alphabetical list of links pertaining to Paleobotany.
Links for Palaeobotanists
- Annotated links to internet resources, especially for palaeobotanists.
Middle Miocene Middlegate Flora
- Information on fossil plants from the Middlegate Hills, west-central Nevada.
Mount Reba Fossil Flora
- Information and images on fossil flora from the Sierra Nevada Mountains in California.
PETRALGA (Permian & Triassic Algae) Project
- The Project was launched in order to build a solid database for the fossil Algae from the Permian and Triassic epochs. A main going-on sub-project deals with a catalogue for the Dasycladales.
- A description of the colonization of the land by vascular plants and the formation of the first forests in the Devonian.
Palaeozoic Palaeobotany Geosites
- A provisional list of candidate Palaeozoic palaeobotany sites for the Geosites project.
- Paleontology, paleobotany, and pollen analysis links.
Paleobotany Publishing Resources
- Publishing resources, email web hosting and designing services for Paleobotanists.
Paleobotany Type Catalog and Collection
- A searchable catalog containing information on type specimens of fossil plants, algae and fungi.
- Permian wood microfossil exhibit.
Petrified Wood From The Shinarump Conglomerate
- Here is an image of a chunk of petrified wood from the Upper Triassic Shinarump Conglomerate, collected outside Dinosaur National Monument, Utah.
Places of Palaeobotanical Research
- An Index of Places of Palaeobotanical Research and Palaeobotanists Personal Pages.
Plant Fossil Record
- Descriptions and occurrences of many thousands of extinct plants. Maintained by the International Organisation of Palaeobotany.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor