Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Museum of Natural History, Dept. of Astrophysics
- Research programs in theoretical and observational astronomy.
Astronomisches Institut der Universität Bern
- Astronomical Institut of the University of Bern.
Astronomy and Astrophysics
- A skygazing department in the Division of Physical Sciences.
- Astronomy Department of California Institute of Technology.
Caltech Computational Astronomy
- The Caltech Computational Astronomy Group uses high-performance parallel computers for analysis of data from many different observatories.
Cambridge Institute of Astronomy
- University of Cambridge, Institute of Astronomy
Danish Space Research Institute
- Includes information about the Danish satellite program, the Spectrum Roentgen Gamma satellite, the Gamma Ray Laboratory, and the Infrared Space Observatory.
Department of Astronomy
- Research, publications, people, academia, and on-line resources.
Department of Astrophysical Sciences
Division of Physics, Mathematics and Astronomy
- Research into high-energy nuclear physics, gravity-wave detection, the structure of the universe and group theory.
Goddard Space Flight Center Homepage
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
- Collaboration between the Harvard College Observatory (HCO) and the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory (SAO).
Institute of Astronomy
- ETH Zürich
Laboratory for Space Sciences at Washington University in St. Louis
- Interdisciplinary research group for the laboratory analysis for extraterrestrial materials (meteorites, presolar grains, interplanetary dust etc.). Analytical techniques used include SIMS, SEM, NanoSIMS, TEM, noble gas mass. spectrometers.
NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Observatory - University of Helsinki
- Established in 1834, the observatory takes part in many space projects within the framework of ESA and other international cooperation, including Mars-94, ISO, Spectrum-X-Gamma, and Odin.
- University of Oxford's Nuclear and Astrophyics Laboratory.
Swinburne Astrophysics and Supercomputing Centre
- Astrophysics and Supercomputing
U.S. Naval Observatory Astronomical Applications Department
- Data services, FAQ on common astronomical phenomena, publications, software and research.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor