Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A weekly TV series on naked-eye astronomy.
- A learning center for young astronomers.
- An interactive, student-produced website about astronomy. It covers many areas including general information, astrophysics, constellations, and uses of the color spectrum with astronomy. An image archive of Hubble Space Telescope photos is also included.
Stephen Hawking's Universe
- Detailed explanations of the most important ideas and developments in human understanding of the universe. Includes original essays by some of today's leading figures in cosmology, along with original illustrations, program descriptions, explanations of cosmological terms and theories, and brief biographies. Also, the Ask the Experts section encourages the audience to submit questions, some of which will be answered by experts in the field.
- Online degree granting program in astronomy offering courses for Master of Science and Graduate Diploma of Science. Based in Melbourne, Australia.
The International Association for Astronomical Studies (IAAS)
- A group of junior high and high school students interested in aerospace and astronomical sciences.
The Martian Sun-Times
- Gives daily weather on Mars as well as Earth. Students learn meteorology from this creative role-playing experience in which they play reporters for a Martian newspaper.
The Mysteries of Space and Time
- About the secrets of distant suns, black holes, and stellar anomalies in space and time.
The Official Young Astronaut Program
- Hands-on activities for kids in K-3, 4-6 and 7-9. Aerospace theme piques interest while strengthening science, math and technology skills.
Universe in the Classroom
- A free quarterly educational newsletter published by the ASP for teachers, youth group leaders, librarians, and anybody else who wants to help children of all ages learn more about the wonders of the universe. It is available either in printed form or electronically here on our website.
Walk the Solar System
Windows to the Universe
- NASA developed educational tool teaching about Earth and space.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor