Anomalies and Alternative Science
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Ontogeny Recapitulates Phylogeny
- Argues that evolution is a regular, not random process, and that the time scale in evolution can be calculated.
- Exploration of new theory that shows how the quantum multiverse rather than God or creationism accounts for the origin of life and evolution.
Revolution Against Evolution, The
- Six online books by as many authors, including one by Douglas Sharp which gave its title to this web page. Dozens of essays, as well as a FAQ, bookstore, videos, and an Internet Correspondence Course sponsored by Mount Hope Bible Training Institute.
Science Against Evolution
- A California Public Benefit Corporation whose objective is to make the general public aware that the theory of evolution is not consistent with physical evidence and is no longer a respectable theory describing the origin of life.
Science and Research Foundation
- Founded in Istanbul in 1990, as essentially "a center for the public enlightenment." Its basic issues are scientific creationism, moral values and the modern interpretation of Islam. The Foundation's foremost objective is to spread truth of creation to the society.
- Articles and essays about and supporting creationism and refuting evolution.
Scientific Evidence Against the Theory of Evolution
- Various essays on paleontology, geology, and thermodynamics, showing how they do not support the theory of evolution.
Shattering the Myths of Darwinism
- Richard Milton spent some twenty years studying the geology and palaeontology of the British Isles before writing the book "Shattering the Myths of Darwinism". He realised that the so-called "evidence" for neo-Darwinism was either circular, incomplete, or missing. The book argues on scientific, not religious grounds.
The Age of the Earth and the Universe
- Reviews and discusses the evidences for whether the earth and the universe are young or old, focusing on the options and issues for harmonizing science and creation theory.
The Biotic Message
- A review of a book by Walter ReMine. The Biotic Message is a science book on the creation-evolution controversy. It quotes frequently, if not exhaustively, and only from the author's opponents the evolutionists. The book focuses on the biological issues, containing no theology or religious discussion.
The Scientific Method
- A discussion of the scientific method and why it cannot be applied to evolution.
The True.Origin Archive
- Timothy Wallace's alternative to the Talk.Origins Archive, intended to provide an intellectually honest alternative to such popular and highly pro-evolutionist web sites as the Talk.Origins Archive. It purposes to dispel popular suppositions regarding origins.
Theory of Evolution and the Origin of Life
- Does the theory of evolution explain the complexity of life? Does chance explain the origin of life? If not, can science infer design? Examines the flaws in Darwinian theory.
Top Evidences Against the Theory of Evolution
- Lists and discusses nine arguments in opposition to the theory of evolution as scientific fact.
What is the Theory of Evolution?
- A discussion of terms; cosmology, abiogenesis, micro-evolution, and macro-evolution.
What's Wrong With the Theory of Evolution?
- Concise look at the key criticisms of the theory of evolution. What makes this site different is that it is a 100% religion and dogma-free zone.
When Pseudoscience Meets Honest Science
- The author, Ed Conrad, presents scientific arguments refuting the validity of evolution theory.
Why I Disbelieve Evolution
- A well-presented discussion of why the author has rejected the theory of evolution as fact.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor