Submit a site
Connecticut Transportation Institute
New Haven County
New London County
Limousines and Shuttles
Roads and Highways
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Connecticut Department of Transportation - Port Operations
- Ports of Bridgeport, New Haven and New London. Also includes the Connecticut river ferries.
Connecticut Local and State Transportation Web Sites
- Directory provided by the American Public Transportation Association.
Connecticut Rail Commuter Council
- Volunteer organization which provides consumer liaison between riders and the Connecticut DOT, Metro-North, and Shore Line East railroads and advises the legislature on commuter issues.
- History of all Connecticut numbered highways
Connecticut Traffic Information
- Construction lane closures, real-time traffic information, traffic cams and links to state transportation sites.
- Public transit fixed route bus service in the Hartford, New Haven and Stamford metro areas.
Connecticut Transit Agencies
- List of and links to the various state agencies representing transit in Connecticut. From the Federal Transit Administration.
Cross Sound Ferry Services, Inc.
- Year round vehicle, truck, motorcoach, and passenger ferry service between Orient Point, Long Island, New York and New London, Connecticut.
Getting Here & Around
- Transportation options by car, air, train, bus and ferry. Also provides location of Information Centers in Connecticut.
MTA Metro-North Railroad
- Proud old names in the history of railroading New York Central and New York, New Haven & Hartford. Metro-North's main lines the Hudson, Harlem, and New Haven run northward out of Grand Central Terminal into suburban New York and Connecticut.
Shore Line East
- Provides fast and easy access between New London and New Haven, Connecticut Monday through Friday. Connecting Metro-North New Haven Line and Amtrak service is available at New Haven's Union Station.
The New Britain Transportation Company
- Division of CT Transit, serving the towns of New Britain, Plainville, Berlin and Bristol, as well as portions of Meriden, Cromwell, Newington, Farmington and West Hartford. Includes information on fares, schedules, and routes.
U.S. DOT Federal Highway Administration: Connecticut Division
- Information on the state division plus links to roads, traffic and travel related sites.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor