Colleges and Universities
University of Connecticut
School of Engineering
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Connecticut Advanced Pavement Laboratory
- Thermal imaging database plus information on workshops and programs.
Connecticut Transportation Institute
- Education and research facility which includes a Joint Highway Research Advisory Council.
Continuing Research Projects
- Project title, principal investigator, status and objectives for ongoing projects.
Cooperative Research Program
- Joint venture between UConn and the Connecticut Department of transportation which addresses issues of air quality and the environment, public transit, intelligent vehicle highway systems, transportation planning, GIS, highway safety, bridges, transportation administration and management, and construction and materials.
Letter of Intent Projects
- Project title, principal investigator, status and objectives for Letter of Intent projects.
New England Transportation Consortium
- Formed as a regional approach to developing innovative solutions to common transportation problems among the New England states. Its purpose is to pool the financial, professional and academic resources of the region and to use them to research and develop improved methods of dealing with common problems in the planning, design, construction, maintenance, rehabilitation, reconstruction and operation of transportation systems in the participating states.
New Research Projects
- Project title, principal investigator, status and objectives for new projects.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor