Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Provincial non-profit health and education site.
Fibromyalgia Support - Ottawa West
- Fibromyalgia and local support group information including FAQs, list of speakers and links to articles.
- Network infrastructure which connects over 40 hospitals and health care organizations in Ontario.
Ontario Health Coalition
- Activists throughout Ontario dedicated to protecting and extending a universal, one-tier quality public medicare system. Comprehensive site includes news, fact sheets, position papers and information about upcoming actions.
Ontario Medical Evaluations
- Offers medical evaluations for the insurance and legal industries, third party assessments, and medical mediation. Offices in Toronto and Whitby.
PAIRO Registry, Practice Opportunities in Ontario
- Allows Ontario communities to develop web sites online to recruit doctors and to connect them directly to physicians seeking placements.
Palm Databases for Ontario Physicians
- Free databases for the Ontario Limited Use Products codes and the Ontario Fee Schedule for use on the Palm. It uses List, a freeware database reader which is available on the site.
Perinatal Bereavement Services, Ontario
- Support services to families who have experienced a miscarriage, medical termination, ectopic pregnancy, stillbirth or infant death. Describes the services, strategies, offerings, events and resources.
Responsible Gambling Council (Ontario)
- Help to individuals and to communities to address gambling issues with information, awareness, prevention, professional development and research.
The Therapeutic Touch Network
- Promotes the practice and acceptance of Therapeutic Touch as developed by Dolores Krieger and Dora Kunz.
The Workers Health and Safety Centre
- Provides health and safety resources and related information for workers.
Your Child's Health Network
- A non-profit, public web site which provides children's health information to both parents and children through numerous Ontario hospitals.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor