Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ADRAO --- Alcohol and Drug Recovery Association of Ontario
- A non-profit charitable association of individuals and facilities that provide addiction services. Describes programs and services, membership information, job postings and professional resources and links.
Association of International Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (AIPSO)
- Maintains a database of profiles of foreign trained doctors in Ontario and establishing relationships with government and non-governmental agencies on issues of access to the medical profession in Ontario.
- The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario.
Canadian Mental Health Association - Ontario Division
- A non-profit organization, acting as an advocacy group for health care policy and includes family support, housing, mental competency issues, and hospitalization.
Clinical Engineering Society of Ontario (CESO)
- Aims, standards, peer review and contact information for the CESO, which represents the professional interests of Clinical Engineers and Biomedical Engineering Technologists and Technicians in the Ontario.
College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario
- Provincial regulatory college for audiology and speech-language pathology services. Site offers information on Audiology and a code of ethics, regulations, mentoring and related resources and information.
College of Chiropodists of Ontario
- Provincial regulatory college of chiropodists and podiatrists existing to ensure competent professional care and services. Gives standards of practice, association information, member guidelines and related information.
College of Dental Hygenists of Ontario
- Provides information about the College, professional standards, accreditation and professional development.
College of Dietitians of Ontario
- The provincial registering and regulatory body for dietitians, providing information about the profession, professional development, registration in the College, publications and contacts.
College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario
- Regulates the practices, medical quality assurance and the professional activities of Radiation Therapists in the province.
College of Nurses of Ontario
- The governing body for the 140,000 registered nurses (RNs) and registered practical nurses (RPNs), regulating the practices and the profession for the public interest. The College sets requirements
College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
- Regulates the practice and monitors the competency of all occupational therapists in Ontario, Canada.
College of Opticians of Ontario
- A non-profit corporation established by law as a health care professional governing agency, to regulate and improve the practice of Opticians in Ontario.
College of Optometrists of Ontario
- The self-regulatory authority accountable for registering and governing optometrists in Ontario.
College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- A not-for-profit organization dedicated to regulating the practice of physiotherapist in the public interest.
College of Respiratory Therapists of Ontario
- Professional regulatory body for standards and procedures in Respiratory Therapy. Provides general information, Council and Committee information, events planning calendar, registration, and, among others, a newsletter.
Medical Reform Group
- Voluntary association of socially-concerned physicians and medical students. Believes that the medical profession must look to the social, political, and economic forces shaping health and health care in Canada today.
Ontario Association of Medical Laboratories
- Represents independently-owned community-based medical labs in dealing with the government, other professions and the public.
Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors (OAND)
- Undertakes government relations, public and media relations, and provides benefits for members such as publications, professional development and insurance. Office in Toronto, ON, Canada.
Ontario Association of Residences Treating Youth
- Charitable organization concerned with the care of abused and other young people in need of treatment. Site includes details of objectives, activities, and contact information.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor