Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Information on various Aboriginal policing projects of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, including a Cadet Development Program, suicide intervention, family group conferencing, summer student programs, community constables, and community tripartite agreements.
Department of Education, Culture & Employment
- The mission of the Department is to invest in and provide for the development of the people of the Northwest Territories, enabling them to reach their full potential, to lead fulfilled lives and to contribute to a strong and prosperous society.
Department of Finance
- Responsible for obtaining the financial resources to carry on the functions of government and for intergovernmental fiscal negotiating and arrangements. The territorial government has a budget of more than one billion dollars.
Department of Health and Social Services
- Administers a broad range of health and social programs that promote, maintain and enhance the health and well-being of individuals and families.
Department of Justice
- Responsible for the administration of justice; operates the corrections system, in addition to the courts. Also provides legal support services to other government departments, operates the Public Trustee's office, the Coroner's Office and Legal Aid Services.
Department of Municipal and Community Affairs
- Responsible for the development and empowerment of community governments. Also provides services to local governments such as financial planning, training of municipal employees, planning for local capital projects.
Department of Public Works and Services
- Design and construction, operation and maintenance, and disposal of buildings and works among other duties.
Department of Resources, Wildlife and Economic Development
- Protection and management of our northern environment, and responsible for developing economic opportunities to support the people of the North. RWEDs aim is to balance a healthy and prosperous economy with a healthy environment.
Department of Transportation
- Includes information on public contracts, ferry and highway information, and The Transporter newsletter.
Department of the Executive
- Provides support and advice to Cabinet. It is composed of three distinct programs each under the authority of a different minister. Includes the Commissioner's Office, and the Premier's Office.
Financial Management Board Secretariat
- Provides support for the Financial Management Board. The Board is the financial arm of the Cabinet, and is chaired by the Minister of Finance.
Indian and Northern Affairs Canada
- Working together to make Canada a better place for First Nations and Northern peoples.
Law Society of the Northwest Territories
- Official site of the Law Society of the Northwest Territories in Yellowknife, NT, Canada.
NWT Housing Corporation
- Committed to providing opportunities for communities to become accountable for their own choices and housing.
Resources, Wildlife & Economic Development - Inuvik Region
- Information on forestry, oil and gas, trade and investment, wildlife and fisheries, and the Travel Western Arctic Bulletin Board.
Royal Canadian Mounted Police - G Division
- Division covering the entire territory.
Sahtu Land and Water Board
- Regional authority for Land Use Permits and Water Licenses for the Sahtu claim area covering 280,238 square kilometres including Great Bear Lake
Statutes and Regulations of the Northwest Territories
The Beaufort/Delta Self Government Negotiations Office
- Established in 1996 to negotiate a joint self government agreement on behalf of the Inuvialuit Regional Corporation and the Gwich'in Tribal Council, located in Inuvik, NT.
The Sahtu Land Use Planning Board
- Aboriginal land claim issues, land and resource allocations.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor