Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Federation of Independent Schools Association - FISA
- Represents regional and national independent school associations, which collectively represent the parents of more than 280,000 students enrolled in nearly 1,700 independent schools across Canada.
First Nations Education Council
- Association of 21 Aboriginal communities that have united their efforts in the field of education. Purpose is to unify the strengths of its members in order to create a common front.
Home School Legal Defence Association of Canada
- A group of parents across Canada, supported by a legal team and home school friendly staff who work together to ensure rights to direct the education of one's own children.
Humanities and Social Sciences Federation of Canada
- Promotes teaching, research and scholarship in the humanities and social sciences.
Learning Disabilities Association of Canada
- The LDAC is a national, non-profit voluntary organization which was founded in 1963 and incorporated in 1971. It is dedicated to advance the education, employment, social development, legal rights and general well-being of people with learning disabilities.
Movement for Canadian Literacy
- National non-profit organization representing literacy coalitions, organizations and individuals.
National Aboriginal Achievement Foundation
- Delivers training opportunities and career fairs, as well as awards to Canada's Aboriginal community.
National Literacy Secretariat of Canada
- The NLS works to promote literacy as an essential component for a learning society and to make Canada's social, economic and political life more accessible to people with weak literacy skills.
- Disseminates information about the history, geography and culture of Canada to facilitate dialogue about what it means to be Canadian.
Project Adult Literacy Society
- Non-profit organization dedicated to creating a community in which all able adults are functionally literate.
- Students for the Exploration and Development of Space.
Society for the Advancement of Excellence in Education
- Provides non-partisan research, information and communication on education to Canadian policy-makers, education partners and the public.
- National federation of English as a Second Language teachers, learners and learner advocates.
The Canadian Alliance of Education and Training Organizations
- An umbrella association of national education and training organizations, that provides its members with opportunities to build partnerships related to education and training programs.
The Canadian Hyperlexia Association Page
- Information on a syndrome which interferes with language and social interaction, coupled with a precocious ability to read. Contains articles, strategies, personal stories, words from the kids, and general info about the CHA and support groups.
The Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials (CICIC)
- Collects, organizes, and distributes information, and acts as a national clearing house and referral service to support the recognition and portability of Canadian and international educational and occupational qualifications.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor