Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Safe Boater Online Exam
- Canadian safe boating certification by Safe Boater. Online safe boating exam accredited by Canadian Coast Guard. Canadian boaters can obtain their Pleasue Craft Operator Card on the internet.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Association for Canadian Studies
- National organization exclusively dedicated to the promotion of research, teaching and publications on Canada. Bilingual with French and English versions.
Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada
- Complete and up-to-date information on Canadian higher education, Universities and Colleges, publications, international activities, scholarships, advocacy, and related information.
Canadian Alliance of Home Schoolers
- Information and resources for homeschooling and child-centred, home-based, learning.
Canadian Apprenticeship Forum - Forum canadien sur l'apprentissage
- Non-profit organization supporting Canadian apprenticeship systems and promoting apprenticeship trades training. Includes information about projects, reports, current news, related links and contacts.
Canadian Association for Graduate Studies - Association canadienne pour les études supérieures
- Brings together Canadian institutions and organizations having an interest in postgraduate education. These include universities which have active graduate degree programs, national graduate student organizations, and certain other organizations such as granting councils.
Canadian Association of Private Language Schools
- Provides contacts to, and information about English as a Second Language (ESL) or French as a Second Language (FSL) at over 50 member language schools in Canada.
Canadian Association of University Teachers
- Founded in 1951, CAUT is the national voice for academic staff. Represents 30,000 teachers, librarians, researchers and other academic professionals.
Canadian Council for the Advancement of Education
- Dedicated to increasing public awareness of the issues that face Canada's post-secondary institutions.
Canadian Council of Montessori Administrators (CCMA)
- Supports Montessori school administrators in Canada, offering expertise in school administration and the Montessori Method of education.
Canadian Dyslexia Association
- Information, links and annual conference for people in Canada.
Canadian Education Association
- Dedicated to the improvement of education in Canada.
Canadian Education Research Information System
- Provides information about Canadian education and Canadian research on education in a way that is easily accessible to everyone interested in education and learning.
Canadian Education on the Web
- Canadian educational sites on the web
Canadian Federation of Students
- Formed in 1981 to provide post-secondary students with a united voice. Comprised of over 400,000 students from more than 60 students' unions across Canada.
Canadian Society for the Study of Education
- Largest organization of professors, students, researchers and practitioners in education in Canada.
Canadian Teachers' Federation
- Association of provincial teachers' unions.
Canadian Undergraduate Technology Conference
- Brings together undergraduate students from across Canada to interact with world-class technology leaders in industry and academia.
Coaching Association of Canada
- Not-for-profit organization with the mission to establish education, training and ethical standards for coaches in Canada.
Council of Ministers of Education in Canada
- National voice for education in Canada. Mechanism through which ministers consult and act on matters of mutual interest, and the instrument through which they consult and cooperate with national education organizations and the federal government.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor