Submit a site
Crime Prevention Programmes
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Association of Police Authorities
- Represents the police authorities of England, Wales and Northern Ireland on policy issues, finance and service conditions.
Crime Reduction Index
- Information from the Home Office to support crime reduction in the UK, includes the Government's crime reduction strategy and a discussion forum.
Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority
- Administers compensation throughout Great Britain on the basis of common law damages to victims of a crime of violence. Website provides information about the Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme and helps potential applicants apply for compensation and complete a personal injury or fatal injury application form.
Criminal Justice Management
- Magazine for senior staff in the sector.
Crown Prosecution Service
- Describes the work of the agency that initiates proceedings against those charged with criminal offences in England and Wales.
Drug Treatment Testing Order Forum
- Forum for UK probation officers, drugs workers and health care staff in various Drug Treatment and Testing Order (DTTO) teams across the country.
Forensic Science Service
- Official website of the Forensic Science Service (an Agency of the Home Office), the major provider of forensic science services to Police Forces in England and Wales.
HM Prison Service
- Official site for the United Kingdom's Prison Service, includes news and information on recruitment.
Living Without Fear
- A speech by Paul Boateng MP to the Home Office Special Conference on violence against women.
Metropolitan Police Committee
- Online annual reports and meeting minutes from the civil controlling authority of London's police service.
Ministry of Defence Police
- Information about the policing of the United Kingdom's defence community.
National Benefit Fraud Website
- Site allows reporting of suspected benefit fraudsters. Information and press releases.
National Criminal Intelligence Service
- The National Criminal Intelligence Service (NCIS) is at the forefront of the fight against serious and organised crime in the UK and throughout the world.
National Police Training
- Training providers to the UK's Police Forces, includes portfolio of courses and the annual report.
Police Complaints Authority
- The body charged with investigating allegations of police misconduct.
- Comprehensive police research resource for the United Kingdom, includes news and links to other related sites.
- Private site offering information for police personnel and the public.
- Provides recruitment and training information for Police Officers and Special Constables.
Policing and Reducing Crime Unit
- Describes the work of the unit and lists contacts and publication details. It also provides guidance on the 1998 Crime and Disorder Act.
- Designed to pilot the delivery of online training for officers and support staff.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor