Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Belsize Park Deep Level Shelter
- Photographs and history of this 1940s wartime shelter.
Belsize Square Synagogue
- Founded in 1939.
Camden Cycling Campaign
- Group that lobbies Camden Council for road conditions suitable for safe cycling.
Camden Local Studies and Archives Centre
- Contains over 100,000 items about the history of the borough.
Camden Volunteer Bureau
- Promotes volunteerism in Camden.
Fitzrovia Centre Online
- Community information including groups, events, festival and discussion forums.
Freud Museum - London
- Images and information about the Freuds, and their home in London.
Gospel Oak Community
- Community information for Gospel Oak and the surrounding area.
Hampstead Parish Church
- Anglican, with a history stretching back to Benedictine monks in 986 AD.
Hampstead Scientific Society
- Aims to promote local interest in science with lectures, and a six-inch refracting telescope located at the highest point in London.
- Community charity, education and resource centre, in Hampstead, which offers legal services and IT training also.
London Canal Museum
- See inside a narrowboat cabin, learn about the cargoes carried, and the people who lived and worked on the waterways.
New Life Christian Fellowship
- Evangelical church with services in Tufnell Park.
Percival David Foundation of Chinese Art
- Collection of Chinese ceramics and a library of books relating to Chinese art and culture.
- This charity organizes boating activities for children on the canal.
Pollock's Toy Museum
- Large collection of old toys.
Renew Kentish Town
- Community group aiming to make Kentish Town a better place to live and work.
Rosslyn Hill Unitarian Chapel
- Services, healing centre and rental cottages.
Royal College of Surgeons Museum
- Bones, body parts, instruments and other items of surgical interest.
St Pancras Old Church
- History, news and services. One of the oldest Christian sites in England.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor