Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Anglican church in Primrose Hill.
The British Library at St Pancras
- Information about services including events, exhibitions, educational programmes and tours.
The British Museum
- Houses a vast collection of world art and artifacts. A large part of the collection can be viewed online.
The Dickens House Museum
- Charles Dickens and his family lived here briefly, and it now houses a collection of letters, ephemera and photographs.
The Heath and Hampstead Society
- Founded in 1897 to safeguard the Heath, it also seeks to preserve historic streets and buildings.
The Jewish Museum
- Heritage of the Jewish community in Britain and the diaspora. Exhibits aim to increase knowledge and understanding about Judaism.
The Keats House
- John Keats once lived here, and it is now home to a collection of letters, manuscripts and other materials.
The Load of Hay Tavern
- A local's tribute to this Hampstead pub.
West Euston Partnership
- Regeneration partnership for local community, running projects that reduce social isolation, improve health, create jobs and enhance the environment.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor