Society and Culture
Submit a site
Arctic and Siberian
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Ethnolinguistic Minorities in Russia - Internet Resources
- Maintained by the Slavic Research Center, Hokkaido University.
- Estonian E-zine on folklore, with a focus on the Finno-Ugric peoples.
- Georgian Jewish Congregation of New York.
Monitoring of Ethnicity, Conflicts and Cohesion
- UNESCO sponsored research project.
NetBase of the Ethnological Monitoring
- Database set up by the Russian Institute of Ethnology and Anthropology (in Russian).
Osmo Joronen's Uralic Family Homepage
- History, language and culture of the Finnish related people.
Out of the Ruins: Cultural Negotiations in the Soviet Aftermath
- Seventeen articles by experts.
SOTA Turkic World Pages
- Dedicated to research and analysis of the Turkic peoples of the former Soviet Union.
SURI - Information Centre of Finno-Ugric Peoples
- Information on Uralic studies and the Finno-Ugric and Samoyed peoples.
The Red Book of the Peoples of the Russian Empire
- Overview of the endangered peoples of the former Soviet Union.
Turkic Republics and Communities
- Extensive list of websites and pages pertaining to Turkic speaking peoples.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor