Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Friends of Tatarstan
- Message board, photo album, links.
GeoNative - Tatarstan
- Tatar placenames, from the GeoNative website.
Lietuvos Totoriai - Lithuanian Tatars
- Brief information on the history and traditions of the Tatar diaspora in Lithuania.
- Crimean Tatar internet newspaper (in Crimean Tatar).
Republic of Tatarstan
- Official website with news and information on Tatarstan.
TMG - Tatar Mail Group (Tatar-L)
- Mailing list; postings preferred in Tatar or English.
Tatar Culture Pages
- Tatar paintings and crafts, online Tatar book and music store.
- News texts and Real Audio broadcasts in Tatar and English, prepared by Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty.
- Established by Iskender Agi (last updated 1996).
- Profile of the Tatar people, from NUPI - Centre for Russian Studies.
- Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organisation (UNPO) member page for Tatarstan.
- General information on Tatarstan, by Vladimir Sakovsky (in English and Russian).
Tatarstan on the Internet
- Information on broad range of topics, maintained by Kazan State University.
Tatarstan, Sovereign Republic
- Personal home page of Tatiana Voltchenko in Kazan (in English and Russian).
The Baraba Tatars
- Overview article from The Red Book of the Peoples of the Russian Empire.
The Tatar Gazette
- Cultural and educational newspaper of the Tatar community in the Republic of Mordovia (in English and Russian).
- Information from the Minorities at Risk Project, by Mizan Rahman Khan.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor