Submit a site
Art and Antiquities Theft
Grants and Funding
Conservation and Preservation
Intellectual Property Directories
Documentation and Cataloguing
Museum Studies and Training
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Full text databases of primary source material of 18th and 19th century periodicals.
American Association for State and Local History
- Provides leadership, service and support for the preservation and interpretation of American state and local history.
American Society of Appraisers
- Organization provides education and accreditation for appraisers, plus an appraiser locator service.
Art Museum Network
- A project of the Association of Art Museum Directors. With the exCALENDAR exhibition schedule database.
Arts Consulting Group
- Providing interim executive, senior staffing, and project consulting services for all artistic disciplines. Offers fund development, strategic planning, organizational effectiveness, team building, and marketing strategy.
Arts Policy and Management, City University
- Extensive links covering all areas of arts, museums, galleries and heritage policy and management
Chicago Appraisers Association
- Museum and charitable donation appraisals
Council for Museum Anthropology
- Covering all aspects of anthropological activities in museums, including research, exhibits, documentation and conservation.
Cultural Heritage at Risk
- A site concerned with UNESCO's activities to help member states to cope with human-made catastrophes and natural disasters that could affect cultural heritage.
- Treaties on Cultural Protection
European Collaborative for Science, Industry and Technology Exhibitions
- ECSITE - European organization representing science centers, museums and institutes in 25 countries.
Getty Information Institute
- Bridging art and technology, the Institute provides leadership in cultural heritage networking for research, education, and community enrichment.
- Museum ezine features museum news, views, vacancies, travel options, products and a bookshop.
- Resource for state and local history museums.
International Committee for Museum Security (ICMS)
- ICOM committee which provides information to museums and museum professionals about security issues.
International Cultural Property Protection
- From the US Information Agency, Cultural Property Advisory Committee. Covers issues dealing with the illicit import, export and transfer of ownership of cultural property as well as requests by countries for import restriction on archeological or ethnographical artifacts.
International Museum Theatre Alliance
- Promoting theater as an effective educational tool in museums, zoos, and aquaria.
J.R. Burrows and Company
- Specialist decorative arts furnishings supplier. Reproductions of hand printed wallpaper and fabric, traditionally loomed carpets and lace.
Lord Cultural Resources
- International specialists in the planning and management of heritage, culture and the arts. Articles and information of interest to the museum professional.
- Clearinghouse for online and other resources for museology/museum studies and museum professionals.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor