Submit a site
Living History and Open Air
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Greenland National Museum and Archives
- The central institution for research and documentation of the cultural history of Greenland. Mandate, collections, exhibitions, archival work and family history.
Holocaust Museum Houston
- Teaches both the history of the Holocaust and the dangers of hatred and prejudice.
International Spy Museum
- Located in Washington, D.C., the museum tells the story of spies, intelligence operations and deceptions that changed the course of history.
Karpeles Manuscript Library
- This is a Museum holding the largest private collection of original manuscripts and documents in the world. Locations in Buffalo, Charleston, Duluth, Jacksonville, Newburgh, Santa Barbara, Tacoma .
Landsborough Historical Museum
- Includes over 10,000 items in its collection and specializes in the social and cultural history of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia.
Margie Pfund Memorial Post Mark Museum and Library
- Dedicated to collecting and preserving post marks and postal history around the world. Located in Bellevue, Ohio.
National Museum of Australia
- Featuring three themes: Australian society and history; aboriginal Australia; and, people's interaction with the environment. Located in Canberra.
National Museum of the Republic of Maldives
- Preserves the history and culture of the country. Exhibits include both pre-Islamic and Islamic artifacts from the Maldives.
Robert Wan Pearl Museum
- Located in Papeete, Tahiti featuring historical information and exhibits from around the world.
Spellman Museum of Stamps and Postal History
- Philatelic museum which exhibits and interprets international postal history.
Stellenryck Wijn Museum
- Exhibits focus on the history of wine-making in Stellenbosch, the oldest town in South Africa.
- Showcases the history of Wellington and contains a rare collection of Egyptian artifacts.
Whatcom Museum of History and Art
- Dedicated to the collection, preservation, exhibition and interpretation of this regions art and cultural history.
- An exhibit oriented glass museum.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor