Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alexandria Archaeology Museum
- The City of Alexandria, Virginia's community archaeology program. Holds a collection from more than 150 sites, spanning 10,000 years. Online exhibitions, collections, staff, news.
- Outdoor museum located at a 4000 year old prehistoric site in Salem, NH. Features archaeology, astronomy and archaeoastronomy.
Archaeological Museum in Zagreb
- Exhibition and tourist information; souvenir catalog.
Archaeological Museum of KSU
- Museum of Kazan State University has over 4000 objects reflecting the history and archaeology of the Volga-Kama basin.
Archaeological Museum, Kibbutz Ein Dor
- Houses antiquities discovered in the eastern section of the Lower Galilee. Description of the museum and its goals, news, exhibitions, activities, visitor information.
Deer Valley Rock Art Center
- Preserves and provides public access to the Hedgpeth Hills petroglyph site and interprets the cultural expressions found there, and serves as a center for rock art studies.
Dickson Mounds Museum
- On-site archaeological museum exhibiting the world of the American Indian through 12,000 years of human experience in the Illinois River Valley.
Graves Museum of Archaeology and Natural History
- In Florida has collections covering Florida, South America, Africa, Ancient Egypt, the Mediterranean, marine archaeology and paleontology, including dinosaurs.
Kelsey Museum of Archaeology
- Collections of the Francis W. Kelsey Museum of Archaeology. Exhibits of excavations and surveys throughout the Mediterranean world. Sponsors archaeological fieldwork involving University of Michigan faculty, staff, and students.
London Museum of Archaeology
- Museum devoted to the study, display, and interpretation of the human occupation of Southwestern Ontario over the past 11,000 years.
Maya Paleolithic Museum
- Museum containing artifacts discovered in Oregon and Northern California that contain Maya images from their celestrial mythology.
Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology
- University of Pennsylvania museum featuring online exhibits, articles and research.
Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology
- At Simon Fraser University, British Columbia, gives a taste of archaeology in Canada. Includes photographs and descriptions of prehistoric sites at Charlie Lake Cave, Namu and Keatley Creek.
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology
- The Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology at Harvard University, founded in 1866 by George Peabody, is one of the oldest museums in the world devoted to anthropology.
Provincial Museum of Alberta: Human History
- Collections documenting 12,000 years of human occupation of the Province. Includes archaeology and ethnology, folklife, government and Western Canadian history.
Sharjah Archaeology Museum
- Emirates collection holding the earliest findings in Sharjah, up to the period preceding the advent of Islam.
The Archaeological Museum of Bologna
- Contains the archaeological finds from the Bologna area, and other collections of antiquities. Illustrated descriptions of the Egyptian and Etruscan collections.
The Celtic and Prehistoric Museum
- In Kerry, Ireland. Has a collection of copper and Bronze age ceremonial grave goods and spiraling Celtic jewelry, swords and bone ice skates.
The Heuneburg Museum
- The archaeology of a Celtic town in upper Swabia. Excavation finds in the Museum and the hiking trail to the burial mounds and other monuments in the landscape.
The Neanderthal Museum
- German museum dedicated to Neanderthal humans. Includes online exhibits, research information, and links to other hominid resources.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor