Library and Information Science
Submit a site
Virtual Reference Desk
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Cooperative Reference Service Policy Manuals
- Guidelines to help libraries create cooperative agreements to share reference services between institutions.
Guidelines for Behavioral Performance of Reference and Information Services Professionals
- Criteria list to be used to evaluate the reference skills of library staff.
Guidelines for Medical, Legal, and Business Responses at General Reference Desks
- Guide to the answering of reference questions in areas of medicine, law, and business. Discusses ways that librarians can answer deal with these questions in a way that prevents the librarian from dispensing legal or medical advice.
Management by Wandering Around: Reference Rovering and Quality Reference Service
- Describes the business concept of management by wandering around and details how it can be used in providing patrons with better reference assistance.
- Intended as a supplement to the print resources available in library collections, this site gathers links to selected web resources useful for research.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor