Library and Information Science
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Authority Tools for Audio-Visual Catalogers
- Annotated list of online and print resources which have proven useful in performing authority control for audiovisual materials.
HYPER-TECHS: Technical Services moves to the World Wide Web
- Annotated list of resources of use to technical services staff in the areas of Acquistions, Collection Development, Cataloging, and Serials. A collaborative project by several librarians at the Brigham Young University.
Internet Resources for Use in Technical Services
- Provides extensive Internet resource lists relating to technical services, acquisitions, serials, binding & preservation, and cataloging. Provided by the Northeast State University Library Technical Services Department.
PICK: Technical services
- Covers acquisitions, cataloguing, periodicals, Inter Library Loan, document delivery, preservation, shelving and bar coding.
Professional Resources for Technical Services Librarians
- Provided by UNBSJ's Ward Chipman Library. Includes sections on acquisitions, electronic services, cataloguing, and serials.
QTECH: Technical Services Resources
- Comprehensive, annotated, indexed resource guide for library technical services. A project of Queen's University, in Kingston, Ontario.
TPOT: Technical Processing Online Tools
- A library technical services information resource from the University of California, San Diego. Subject areas include acquisitions, cataloguing, preservation, and automated systems.
Technical Services Web Resources
- An on-line resource that contains information to support the cataloguing and acquisitions functions for York University Libraries. Includes general cataloguing tools, Cutter tables, MARC coding guides, and resources for acquisitions, authority control, government publications and serials.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor