Library and Information Science
Submit a site
OCLC and Regional Networks
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ARL ILL/DD Performance Measures Study
- Background, executive summary, and related articles regarding this examination of what contributes to a low-cost high-performing ILL operation.
CONTU Guidelines On Photocopying and Interlibrary Arrangements
Canadian ILL Directory
- National Library of Canada sponsored searchable index of Canadian libraries with Canadian library symbol, WHO code, OCLC symbol, and lending policies.
Copyright Clearance Center Online
- Clearinghouse for copyright royalties payments. Services include Transactional Reporting Services for ILL. Search for royalties costs with the Title Database.
- Directory of document delivery suppliers; and links to articles, discussion lists, copyright sites, US Federal resources, libraries, and news for document delivery professionals.
- Focused Investigation of Document Delivery Options, a UK project aiming to disseminate objective and reliable data for library and information decision-makers regarding electronic and other document delivery services.
Field Guide--Libraries, Copyright and Document Delivery
- Extensive print and internet bibliography. Last updated February 1996.
ILL Mailing Lists
- Annotated listing of e-mail lists related to interlibrary loan and document delivery. Includes subscription information.
Index to Military Periodicals
- Searchable subject index to articles, news items, and editorials from English language military and aeronautical periodicals; includes links to available electronic journals and full-text articles.
Interlibrary Loan Process Improvement Report
- Final report of the ILL Process Improvement Team at the University of Arizona. Includes methodology, research tools, findings, and analyses.
Internet Resources: Document Delivery
- Links to projects, services, journals, and papers compiled at BUBL Information Service, UK.
Journal of Interlibrary Loan, Document Delivery and Information Supply
- Tables of contents and abstracts for volume 4 number 2 (1993) to the present.
Just-in-Time(sm): Electronic Article Delivery Services
- From CYBERSTACKS. An annotated listing of projects, research, products and services which are investigating or provide desktop access on an 'As Needed' basis to individual journal, magazine, newspaper, or other serial publication article, chapter, or paper.
- Libraries Very Interested in Sharing. Information on this US-wide consortium of reciprocal borrowing partners.
LVIS Membership List
- By state, with OCLC symbol and institution name. Updated September 15, 1999.
LibraryLand: Interlibrary Loan
- A collection of links to documents and information, at the Berkeley SunSite.
Passport for Windows Help
- Links to help documents, macro collections, and other resources.
Searching WorldCat: An OCLC Tutorial
- Documentation and software for this online tutorial helping staff learn to more efficiently search the OCLC Online Catalog. Software download requires OCLC Cataloging, ILL, Union List, or Selection authorization.
Transborder Interlibrary Loan: US to Canada
- A fact sheet prepared by the National Library of Canada with guidelines for shipping and marking packages of interlibrary loan materials from the US to Canada. [Revised 18 July 1997]
Transborder Interlibrary Loan: Shipping Materials from the US to Canada
- A fact sheet prepared by the Association of Research Libraries with assistance from the National Library of Canada. [Revised July 1999]
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor