Library and Information Science
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ARL NAILDD Project: ILL Protocol Implementors Group (IPIG)
- The ILL Protocol Implementors Group (IPIG) homepage. Check here for information on the international ILL standards (ISO 10160 & 10161).
- Research Library Group's software for document transmission via the internet.
- ILL transaction management software. Y2K compliant, OCLC MicroEnhancer integration, staff-process oriented tools. Additional products include ClioMed for National Library of Medicine transactions, ClioRequest for ISO 10160/10161 request routing to ILL Direct Request or OCLC Review File, MiniClio for libraries served by a referral center.
- Windows based TIFF viewer with document management features developed by the National Library of Medicine. Can receive and view documents sent via Ariel.
- ILLiad is an interlibrary loan and document delivery system developed at Virginia Tech.
OCLC Access Suite
- Download software and documentation for ILL MicroEnhancer for Windows and Passport for Windows. Download requires OCLC Cataloging, OCLC ILL, OCLC Selection, or OCLC Union List authorization.
- WINGS Request Management Software to process interlibrary loan and resource sharing requests. It uses ISO 10161 and other protocols.
Prospero for Windows 2000/NT/98/95
- A web-based document delivery system. Captures and converts Ariel files (TIFF images) to Web accessible documents (PDF files), posts them on a secure web server, manages user information and notification, provides a web-based user interface. Offered under the GNU Public License. From Prior Health Sciences Library, The Ohio State University.
- Interlibrary loan and document delivery system.
THE ILL Manager for Intersystem ILL & Document Supply
- Windows based ILL system developed by RLG. ISO 10160 and 10161 compliant.
Web Forms and Scripts
- A collection of library request web forms and cgi scripts offered by Chris Huff at the State University of West Georgia.
- Developed at Colorado State University Libraries, ZAP ILL offers web-based ILL requesting service to your users. Requests to Review File, ISO 10160/10161 compliant, secure transaction submissions, no local maintenance required.
- Pigasus' ILL request and transaction management software with separate versions tailored to library size and type. Y2K compliant, web-based user interface, ISO 10160/10161 and ERP compliant.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor