Submit a site
Customer Resource Management
Internet Log Analysis
Internet Content Analysis
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- The Scatter/Gather interface uses text clustering as a way to group document according to the overall similarities in their content. Scatter/Gather is so named because it allows the user to scatter documents into clusters, or groups, then gather a subset of these groups and re-scatter them to form new groups.
- To many users, the way search engines choose to rank retrieved documents is a bit of a mystery. The TileBars interface is an attempt to show the user, graphically, the relationship between the words in the query and the documents retrieved.
About the Cat-a-Cone
- A novel user interface that integrates search and browsing of very large category hierarchies with their associated text collections. One key insight is the separation of the representation of category labels from documents, which allows the display of multiple categories per document.
Automated Analysis of Natural Language Texts
- Megaputer white paper about popular text analysis methods.
Automatic Resource Compilation by Analyzing Hyperlink Structure and Associated Text
- Describes the design, prototyping and evaluation of ARC, a system for automatically compiling a list of authoritative Web resources on any (sufficiently broad) topic. The goal of ARC is to compile resource lists similar to those provided by Yahoo! or Infoseek.
DMPartners, the multilingual solution
- DMPartners specializes in building software for Cross-lingual Knowledge Management of your corporate portal, based on linguistic technology.
David Small: Shakespeare Project
- The difficulty seems to be, not so much that we publish unduly in view of the extent and variety of present-day interests, but rather that publication has been extended far beyond our present ability to make real use of the record.
Defining Data Visualization
- Don Nachtwey - Thinx Software. Data Visualization is an emerging market space that is not well defined. Data Visualization is a breed of products that feature a graphic component and a data component. But as a consumer with a data visualization requirement, I would have trouble doing a product comparison.
Eidetica - hosted knowledge
- World-class Professional Search Systems. Index and Subject Inference Hosting. Advanced Text Mining Services.
Gartner Group: Text Mining
- A white paper describing the basics of text mining.
Leximancer Text Mapping and Exploration
- Bayesian based technology for mapping and mining concepts in large text collections. Builds concept maps/thesauruses and classify text from most languages. Displays text map on a java globe.
- Consulting and proprietary software (Insight Discoverer, Skill Cartridge) for text mining. Strong in Germany.
Text Mining and the Knowledge Management Space
- A Semio Corporation white paper.
Text Mining at Waikato
- The Text Mining group at the University of Waikato in New Zealand. With a focus on Viterbi search and entropy-based methods the group has a compression feel to it.
- TextAnalyst is a unique text mining tool, using a semantic network for retrieval, clustering, classification, summarization, and natural language querying.
Untangling Text Data Mining
- Defines data mining, information access, and corpus-based computational linguistics, and then discusses the relationship of these to text data mining. The intent behind these contrasts is to draw attention to exciting new kinds of problems for computational linguists.
text mining and web-based information retrieval reference
- List of links reflecting reviews and analyses of text mining research, academic and commercial
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor