Submit a site
Business and Companies
Magazines and Ezines
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- Answers to common questions enhanced with semantic data.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Analytical CRM, Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining
- The Modeling Agency can show you how to leverage the power of information hidden in your data through knowledge discovery, and data mining.
Bibliography: Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery in Databases
- A bibliography of KDD research from a Computer Science perspective. Links are provided to almost every paper, most of which are seminal.
Goldridge Strategic Landscapes
- Visualize complex market relationships based on real-time market data contained in Goldridge databases to which clients subscribe.
Information Discovery, Inc.
- Approach to Direct Marketing has a special focus on Right Time Marketing where trend-based information is used to offer the right product to the right customer at the right time.
- A portal listing links on every aspect of Knowledge Discovery, including theory, articles, guides, tools, consultants, and companies. Very frequently updated, good starting place to find more popular ideas about analysis.
KD Nuggets Tool Links
- Tools for Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery. Comprehensive list of tools with Internet Links.
- Knowledge Management World Magazine.
- Provides web automation solutions by 'driving' the browser. Applications in B2B integration, web automation, content aggregation, data warehousing, and data mining browser helpers.
Mining Customer Data
- By Gary Saarenvirta. A step-by-step look at a powerful clustering and segmentation methodology.
- Real-time relationship marketing and personalization, integrating high-scale data mining, analytic, and recommendation technologies with a direct conduit to action.
- The news and business resource for applied analytics. Powerful content weblog mixing articles, commentary, technique and critique of the intersection of academic KD research and the directed KD of corporations.
- Develops user-centric information access, analysis, and management systems based on natural language processing and automatic metadata extraction. A text analysis engine serves as a foundation for our information architecture and rules, allowing input of multiple forms of linguistic evidence.
UCI Knowledge Discovery in Databases Archive
- An online repository of large datasets which encompasses a wide variety of data types, analysis tasks, and application areas. The primary role of this repository is to serve as a benchmark testbed to enable researchers in knowledge discovery and data mining to scale existing and future data analysis algorithms to very large and complex data sets.
- WebAnalyst is a web expert system and open analytical server. It can be trained on past log files to provide statistics with users and much, much more. Includes technology by the writers of Polyanalyst by Megaputer. A very high end solution.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor