Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Fact Surf - Interesting Facts
- Discover the most interesting facts using our search engine. Find thousands of odd facts on anything.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
"My Grandfather with the 2nd Division in World War 2"
- "A Short History of the 2nd Division during World War 2 in the European Theater of Operations. For my family and friends a brief history of my grandfathers service with the 2nd Division, 9th Infantry Regiment, Company I from 1944-1945."
Abraham Lincoln Brigade Archives
- A non profit national organization devoted to the preservation and dissemination of the history of the North American role in the Spanish Civil War (1936-1939).
Abstracts of the Collected Works of Sigmund Freud
- Abstracts of the Collected Works of Sigmund Freud. Provided as a public service by the New York Freudian Society.
African American Collections
- This collection draws upon church minute meetings, extension bulletins, personal papers,and oral histories to document the history of blacks in Alabama.
Agricultural and Farm Collections
- Online database made up of a variety of associations records, personal papers, court decisions and short histories.
American Jewish Archives
- The Jacob Rader Marcus Center of the American Jewish Archives holds one of the worlds largest collections of historical materials pertaining to the American Jewish Experience, and is committed to preserving the documentary heritage of American Jewry.
- Primary source and archival materials relating to American culture and history from the Library of Congress, as part of the National Digital Library.
Bethlehem Digital History Project
- This site contains documents that illuminate key elements of the Bethlehem, Pennsylvania community from 1741-1844.
Carte-de-Visite, Victorian Photographs
- An Archive of small victorian photographs useful to those interested in the history of fashion and photography.
Churchill College: The Churchill Archives Centre
- The Churchill Archives Centre was built to house Sir Winston Churchill's papers in all some 2,200 boxes of letters and documents.
Digital National Security Archive Online
- The archive contains the most comprehensive collection of primary documents available: The database contains more than 35,000 of the most important, declassified documents that led to important US government policy decisions.
- A guide to creating, documenting and preserving digital resources derived from historical documents.
Early America Archives
- Contains limited number of documents from American history and links to other sites with similar content.
Hershey Community Archives
- Collects, preserves, provides access to materials documenting the history of chocolate king Milton S. Hershey, and his model town, Hershey, PA, USA.
Historic New Orleans Collection
- The website of the Historic New Orleans Collection. Through it, you can learn about current exhibitions and public programs, our publications, a complex of historic buildings, research collections, and guided tours.
Institute of Microfilmed Hebrew Manuscripts
- The Institute of Microfilmed Hebrew Manuscripts has collected microfilm copies of all Hebrew manuscripts extant in public and private collections. Over 60,000 reels, representing more than 90% of known Hebrew manuscripts are available for the use of scholars and interested laymen.
- Tulane University's Hogan Jazz Archive is an internationally renowned resource for New Orleans Jazz research.
LaGuardia and Wagner Archives
- Repository for 20th century political and social history of New York City.
Maritime Archives and Collections Society
- A not-for-profit foundation dedicated to marine history and conservation, maritime research and nautical education.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor