Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
162 days in the east
- A detailed travel report of a journey through the Middle East with a 4WD mobile home.
A bad journey on Emirates Airlines
- A journey on Emirates Airlines, when almost everything went wrong.
Adventures Off Road in Jordan and Egypt
- Simon Gurneys photographiv travelogue of adventures in Jordan and Egypt.
An American in Iran
- After making friends with Iranians while studying Farasi at New York University, this student went to Iran to see the country for himself.
An Egypt Adventure
- Kevin's adventure in Egypt in January of 1999. The web site contains many photos.
- Andy Carvin's cross-country Turkish journey from Istanbul to Mount Ararat.
And then there was Jerusalem
- Two weeks in Israel, September 1998: photographs and writings. What is it about Jerusalem?
- A Swiss traveler goes to Syria to study Arabic, then uses his newfound linguistic skills to explore Yemen.
Andy's Mideast Journal
- Andy Carvin's 1995 trip across Egypt, Israel and Jordan at the time of Yitzhak Rabin's assassination.
- April from Hong Kong spends a month in Egypt, Israel and Jordan. Includes a list of the accommodation she used, plus lots of practical tips.
Beefy's Egypt Page
- Photos and information from trips to Egypt, to Cairo (Pyramids), Luxor (Karnak, the West Bank and the Valley of the Kings) and Aswan.
Bukkra insha Allah - A Journey from Cairo to Aswan
- Travelogues from a journey to Egypt. Notes and photos from a country and its people and history.
- Go and discover one of the most fabulous regions in Turkey. Get acquainted with its history, geography craft and arts.
Doug Burnett's travel page
- Includes two middle eastern trips of note: A 1999 trip to Iran, plus a 1996 trip to Israel and Jordan.
Egypt: A fantastic country
- Photographs and information of Egypt.
Iran Photo Album
- Snapshots of an Autumn 1999 trip to Iran.
Iran: A Travel Guide
- This site is actually a collection of mini-travelogues, in the form of email messages and newsgroup postings from people who have visited Iran.
- Journal, photos, and more from Egypt and Israel; two weeks touring, three weeks at an archaeological dig at Tel Rehov.
- Photos from a 1999 journey to Israel from Tell Dan to Eilat. Emphasis on historical sites important to Christianity and other popular sites in Israel.
Jani's Excursion to Jordan
- Photojournal of a 4-day blitzkrieg tour through the Hashemite Kingdom.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor