Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Jim & Amber's Egyptian Adventure
- Cairo and Luxor: Photos and travelogue from a journey in November, 2000, plus travel tips and suggestions.
Jordan and Oman; Pictures and Travel Tips
- In 1997 we visited Jordan and Oman. On this site you'll find some of our pictures and travel information of these two countries in the Mid East.
Jordan: A colored country
- 38 photos of Jordan, in French and English
Kathmandu to Damascus
- Ride in style - in the back of an all-terrain vehicle packed with sweaty Brits - through Iran, Turkey, Syria, and Jordan. This refreshing site is unique among Dragoman travelogues in that it does not dwell primarily on squabbles among the passengers.
Matt's Travel Journal
- Matt kibbutzes, snorkels, hitchhikes, and takes lots of photos in Israel, Jordan, Egypt and Morocco.
Nagat's story:a female taxi driver in Egypt
- Traveling through Cairo with one of the few women taxi drivers.
North Cyprus - Destination Denied
- A travel to a country at the outskirts of Europe, almost forgotten by the world and blocked for entry.
Off-road in Oman and a holiday in Egypt
- Spectacular scenery of Oman accessible to campers in four-wheel drive vehicles. A holiday in Egypt as seen by 9 year old George and his Mum. We have lived in Oman for eight years.
Pictures from Lebanon
- Photos from a 1998 trip to Lebanon.
Pradeep Selvakumar's Travel Stories: Kuwait
- Notes and photos from a trip in December 2000.
Rome, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan
- The Middle East on a shoestring. This close-up travelogue is especially interesting for people traveling on a low budget.
Secrets of the Harem
- A story about Harem, examples from the Turkish Cousine, a chat in the Harem room.
Some Iran pictures
- Dozens of photos from Iran and Lebanon.
Syria: A Travelogue by Doug Burnett
- A travelogue of a trip to Syria, including Damascus, Aleppo and Palmyra, in May 1996.
Tale of a Journey in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- A very in-depth report of a seat-of-the-pants solo trip to Iran in July 1996.
- Brad Hernlem goes to Iran and brings back pictures. Includes a lengthy collection of Iran travel and background links.
The Adventure Of Travelling
- Travelogue about an trip by three women to the Lebanon and Malawi; with photos.
The Big Trip - London to Cairo via Heartbreak
- One Australian's harrowing journey into heartbreak and hell in the Mediteranean and the Middle East.
The Cairo Chronicle
- Letters and pictures of two American teachers' experiences living and traveling in Cairo, Egypt. Read the chronicle and learn how they adjust to a new culture.
Thirty Six Years on a Pillar
- An well-informed and intriguing travelogue from Syria, featuring narratives about Damascus, Palmyra, Aleppo and other sites. The travelogue is written by a very experienced traveler, Tan Wee Cheng, who has traveled more than 60 countries.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor