Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A residential adolescent Christian counseling center for struggling teens and families with referral service to other programs.
High Desert Youth Center
- Located in Victoville, California offers a variety of programs and counseling for teens including boxing, music development, cheerleading, t-shirt printing and homework assistance.
His Mansion Ministries
- Christians using Biblical counsel to help dysfunctional young adults through farm and church based rehabilitation programs.
- Offers a Christian boarding school providing a structured home environment for girls between the ages of 14 and 18 on a working ranch in Whitefish, Montana.
Jimmy Larche Ministries, Inc.
- Providing chaplaincy services for incarcerated kids and aftercare ministry for released youth offenders
- Teen Advocates USA is a non-profit watch-dog group that monitors the safety and well-being of teenagers in private and public locked residential treatment centers and correctional facilities.
- Produces and distributes helpful, empowering materials for teens, adolescents, parents and professionals.
Keep Your Children Safe
- Prevent your teen from running away or being lured away. What to do first if your child is missing.
Let Our Violence End
- Offers a whole community approach that trains groups and individuals how to reach those involved in negative and abusive behaviors.
Mauloa Lanikila, Inc.
- Provides residential treatment, after care, and counseling for teens and young adults struggling with substance abuse and behavioral problems. San Diego, California.
Mentor Programs for At-Risk Youth
- Resources and links for mentoring programs for at-risk youth, including web sites, books, and articles.
- Residential home for children and adolescents, community based school, structured with provision of individual, group, and family counseling.
- Positive Parenting with a Plan (Grades K-12), raise children in a healthy way with organization and structure.
Mount Carmel Youth Ranch
- Offers a non-profit working experience for youth that takes place on the family cattle ranch in Wyoming.
National Youth Network
- Offers a variety of therapeutic programs for troubled teens, struggling teens and at risk youth with behavior problems, emotional problems or learning difficulties.
Northwest Family Visions Foundation
- Offers resources for those who wish to make a difference in the chaos involving families today.
- Wilderness therapy for teenagers who have behavioral problems, school problems, ADHD and ODD.
Oregon National Guard Youth Challenge
- Offers a cost free, at-risk teen program working with Oregon residents ages 16-18 who are drug free.
- A Christian ministry for hurting parents seeking to understand what is happening and where to turn for help.
- A Christian licensed residential treatment center for at-risk youth coping with oppositional behavior or dysfunctional homes.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor